WTB SS DP flange and Elbow,

Looking to make my own lower part of the DP. Would like to buy a pre-assembled Flange and Elbow (first bend out of the turbo)
Or if some one has a Good top half SS DP with a damaged lower part that would work too.

Also considering buying one of them cheap SS DPs that don't fit and just using the the top half. I just don't don't know how good the flange and puck alignment is on those.
thanks for your help

Looking to make my own lower part of the DP. Would like to buy a pre-assembled Flange and Elbow (first bend out of the turbo)
Or if some one has a Good top half SS DP with a damaged lower part that would work too.

Also considering buying one of them cheap SS DPs that don't fit and just using the the top half. I just don't don't know how good the flange and puck alignment is on those.
thanks for your help

David, contact Steve Kaminski (skturbo) he isn't far from you...he made me a very nice piece a few years ago.

Attachments

• DSC00795.JPG
    DSC00795.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 41
  • DSC00794.JPG
    DSC00794.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 40
Does it have to be an int gate ... I could hook you up a EXT gate one with the short 90 elbow off the flange ... all flanges are Billet CNC cut .. everything Tig'd and backpurged

Attachments

• DPext1.jpg
    DPext1.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 30
Does it have to be an int gate ... I could hook you up a EXT gate one with the short 90 elbow off the flange ... all flanges are Billet CNC cut .. everything Tig'd and backpurged
If I was to go external it would have to be on the header or cross over.

I would like for the pipe coming off of the flange to be clocked a little higher than what the GN uses, something closer to 8.5 - 9 O,clock.
BTW this is for a hybrid which is why the angle needs to be raised.

I would like for the pipe coming off of the flange to be clocked a little higher than what the GN uses, something closer to 8.5 - 9 O,clock.
BTW this is for a hybrid which is why the angle needs to be raised.

you can put the gate right on the turbo housing if you want.. another idea that I've used in the past that works very well is to put a vband on the DP flange and then on the downpipe itself... that way you can clock it anyway you want :)

another idea that I've used in the past that works very well is to put a vband on the DP flange and then on the downpipe itself... that way you can clock it anyway you want :)
i like this ^^^^^ But i am sure this >>> $$$$$ is going to be an issue.:arghh:

....... Would like to buy a pre-assembled Flange and Elbow (first bend out of the turbo)

Also considering buying one of them cheap SS DPs that don't fit and ........

I can supply what you need with an all SS RJC flange with a large puck installed.

The bend requires and separate piece to be fit and welded to the bend, and with that said, in the end It will cost you almost as much as a complete, proven USA quality DP.

I am sure Paul or Dave could do the mods needed to fit a GN DP for you?

i like this ^^^^^ But i am sure this >>> $$$$$ is going to be an issue.:arghh:

Actually just looked at it ... your talking $150 in material to do it ... in 304 SS with Billet Cut CNC 304 SS flanges .. that isn't that bad at all.. you would still have to fab up the other half of the pipe but it would give you more options as far as routing. Just an idea ..

I've got a black ceramic coated and ported elbow as well as a couple of stubs somewhere if that would work David.