WTB TR UNDER $8k

SloRegal

A buddy of mine is looking for a TR under $8k. He also has an 89 Saleen Stang with a 347 stroker motor. He's looking to trade with cash for a TR. His stang is pretty quick and runs strong. I was only able to put a car length on him and i run mid 11s lol. Let me know guys if anybody has a TR that they want to sell. We also have pics of his stang. Looks really good.

hey i am trying to post a car for sale need help.i am new to this,you wrote your friend was looking for a tr what year was he looking for i got one but it has no title and is not running but car is complete no rust interior very decent ,and very straight body.if you or anyone else interested, my email is balde68_firebird@yahoo.com i am asking 3500 firm,it is a 84 according to the vin .also i think its a wh1 floor shift digital dash from what i have seen very rare.if anything just help me post it here.thank you

I have an 87 GN that Im going to sell. I havent really posted it yet. Send me pics of the car. It used to run high tens, but I have been on two deployments and with it being in storage It hasnt ran right since. I live in Killeen TX. If he wants to add some cash, I have a build short block that can be sent to him. Let me know. If he wants pics, search my threads.