WTT for a GNX

2swoosh

aka BURNRBR
have a 2005 SL 55 AMG with 9,000 miles in it all available Benz options, perfect in every respect, bone stock, 493/517 lbs torque, and driven only by an 80 y/o man, white/grey. Looking for a GNX trade with equal value +/- $$$$$.

how about some pics

of the MB

you never know, might just have a change of heart.
I wanted a GNX for so many yrs,
now have that and 3 other GN's

have a 2005 SL 55 AMG with 9,000 miles in it all available Benz options, perfect in every respect, bone stock, 493/517 lbs torque, and driven only by an 80 y/o man, white/grey. Looking for a GNX trade with equal value +/- $$$$$.

What about our deal? Are you still interested?

Here are a few pics of the car:

1093029_4.jpg

1093029_40.jpg

1093029_59.jpg

What about our deal? Are you still interested?

you are talking about my E 55 AMG, I really thought you sold your car that's why i did not make a counter offer could you please pm me your deal and i'll see if we can do it, thanks.

this car was around $134K brand new and it's still feel and smell like it. Facory warrantied for 4 years or 40,000 miles i already got hit with the depreciation so it is really in favor of the buyer.

some of its features are the following; 493hp/517 lbs of torque,retractable hardtop,parking assist,Xenons, all AMG package including the suspension & Kompressor,Navigation,Harman Kardon,climate control,distronic,paddle shifter(real fun), and more toys.

Have fun this summer!!!

this car was around $134K brand new and it's still feel and smell like it. Facory warrantied for 4 years or 40,000 miles i already got hit with the depreciation so it is really in favor of the buyer.

some of its features are the following; 493hp/517 lbs of torque,retractable hardtop,parking assist,Xenons, all AMG package including the suspension & Kompressor,Navigation,Harman Kardon,climate control,distronic,paddle shifter(real fun), and more toys.

Have fun this summer!!!

sorry i made a mistake in stating the factory warranty it's 50,000 miles/4 years not 40,000.