You can type here any text you want

xr2 vs xr3 roller?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JDSfastGN

I've narrowed it down between these two cams. I prefer more exhaust duration than intake. So what are every bodies experiences with these two cams. I am leaning to the 210/215 xr2. The combo is my 87 GN below, but with a girdle and the roller setup. How are the street manners? I don't want to lose any streetability and like my mid range power. Any times or numbers from either of these cams? Is vacuum for vacuum brakes a problem for the xr3? I think I'll be happy with either but just wanted some opinions. Ive done searches, but the search function sucks now:(

They are both from fullthrottle

xr2:210/215 .516/.516 110 L/S
Hot street, Most popular unit good manners and power 3000+stall

xr3: 215/220 .516/.529 112 L/S
Max effort street/strip unit big power, needs 3500+ stall

XR2 - :tongue:

BUT .............
I would LOVE to see the cam spec card on BOTH these cams! :cool:
Maybe FTS can assist. :wink:

I've got the XR3 on a 231, with a 70 p trim and I love it so far can't wait to get rid of my 3000 stall AC and go with a 3500 PTC so it's a little better down low but it pulls like a freight train up top.

xr2

i am running the 210-215 roller and love it very good street manners and runs good in my car at track.best of both worlds

Back