Your drunk wife

Otto J

Your wife decides to go out with her friends
drinking and dancing....

You're okay with it, because you get to watch
sports and play on the internet all night...

You hear her stumble into bed around 4:00am and laugh
knowing she's going to have a monster hangover....

You wake up next morning and go outside to
the family Volvo, which she used last night....

You sigh in relief because it's all in one piece....
You circle the car looking for dents and find none....

But...wait a minute...

Attachments

• attach.jpg
    attach.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 421
because volvo hoods are so comfortable. :D

This is probably as true as the one where the couple comes home to find someone broke in and completely wiped them out. Took everything but some of their personel hygene items and their camera. A few months later when they got the film developed, there was a picture of their toothbrushes sticking out of a mans anus. :eek:

(I'll spare us the picture) :D

She could have at least washed the car.

My gf took my car once out drinking. Got pulled over in the apt. complex parking lot for crossing the line. I came outside, she is in back of the cop car. I look at my car and see its "resting" up against one of the trees in the center divider of the parking lot. She pulled in and must have either bumped the tree and then stopped, or got so close that when she put it in park that it rolled a bit forward up against the tree. There was no damage, and the cop actually let her go because he knows us, so I carried her upstairs. The cop said next time he's taking her in, no questions asked.

JohnDeereGN, You wouldn't happen to live up near Moline, IL would ya?

It would of been a lot sexier if it was on a beautiful, dusty, GN and the girl had melons like Pam Anderson!

My sister and her family moved to moline (john deere country) last year. My brother in law is the new pastor for a pretty big size church up there. Their fixing to break ground on a new building. The land the church is on just got bought by wal mart.