ZR What on ebay

txregal

Guys,

Just FYI. Conleys old car ZR what is on ebay. I purchased a car from the son of the new owner. (Ross). stand up guy and no BS. He sold me a clean 87 white T. This car would make a great new toy for someone.

Nick

Someone is comming to look at the car today. If it doesn't sell, my dad will list it on here.

I'd like to add the car has heavily ported iron heads, port matched intake, ported throttle body, a cam from Conley's (I believe the total duration is 276/276) an Art Carr 3400 9", built tranny, posi, 4-wheel disc conversion, 3" down pipe, TE-60, deltagate mounted on the crossover pipe, full 3" dual exit exhaust, thumbwheel chip and other misc. parts.
Car also has a brand new Walboro GS340 setup from Racetronix that is ready to be installed. I believe the injector are 42lb, but that would have to be verified. I'm sure the car would need more injector if raced.

Asking price is set @ $6,000.

We believe we could part the car out, and make this money, but we do not have the time to do so, nor do we want to at this time.

The car needs some TLC, but it would make a good street/strip car. The expensive stuff is there. It just needs some little things to get back on the road.