Combo in sig. Don't know how to put pictures on here so:

60ft 1.51
330 4.27
660 6.61
mph 104.51
1000 8.64
1/4 10.38
mph 129.06

Hope to do better this year motor is out and apart now. Cam is old ESP spec flat tappet, heads are worked over irons.

Wow thats what I like to hear. 10.38 on stock ECM and 60's. What did you tune with?

Thanks Jason

Tuning

Denso narrowband o2:eek: . Widebands sound great & maybe someday I will get one. I do also have a caspers knock alarm.

I actually thought the mph was a little low & attributed it to the 10 inch wide front tires I run. The convertor is a real art carr n/l "n" stall. I was running a precision vig 5 disc but not locking at a local 1/8th mile track most of the year and changing to this unit picked it up .2 & 3mph in the 1/8th. I would like to find a couple more parts that provide the same gain for $400 like this did.

I actually thought the mph was a little low & attributed it to the 10 inch wide front tires I run. The convertor is a real art carr n/l "n" stall. I was running a precision vig 5 disc but not locking at a local 1/8th mile track most of the year and changing to this unit picked it up .2 & 3mph in the 1/8th. I would like to find a couple more parts that provide the same gain for $400 like this did.

Get some frontrunners on that bad boy!!!
What is your injector duty cycle???

What's duty cycle?:eek: Just kidding, but I really don't know. I run a commander chip that was actually burnt for a te44 & stock cam. The fuel setting is usually a little above 1/2 of all the fuel you can add. You wouldn't think that chip without full fuel would result anywhere near 100% duty cycle, but then again I really don't know how that works. It would appear I am nearing the limit of these injectors from the times the car has put down. I started a post a while back asking how fast people had been with mototrons but didn's get a lot. Grumpy's car has been alot faster but has alky also.

They drop gradually through a run & end up at .680 to .700 through the traps. I know they used to say you want .780 to .800 but it just doesn't work with my current setup. Now when I had the te44 it ran the best at .800 to .810. I go all out & try to set a new best everytime I go to the track & I tune mostly by knock, if it knocks I get out of it.

You running a brake? What tires? What boost?

Who did your heads? Do you know what they flow?

You running a brake? What tires? What boost?

Who did your heads? Do you know what they flow?

Transbrake in my Brian Hofer trans. Tires are 28 x 10 x 16 hoosiers. 26-27 psi boost, beyond that the gt67 wheel doesn't make any more power. Heads are mildly ported and extrude honed with 1.77/1.50 valves I beleive. They seem to flow good but I have no numbers.

Transbrake in my Brian Hofer trans. Tires are 28 x 10 x 16 hoosiers. 26-27 psi boost, beyond that the gt67 wheel doesn't make any more power. Heads are mildly ported and extrude honed with 1.77/1.50 valves I beleive. They seem to flow good but I have no numbers.

Great numbers....you want to come rub on my car.....????

Update 10.31 @ 130

Updated times

60ft 1.50
330ft 4.23
660ft 6.56
1000ft 8.58
1/4 10.31
mph 130.47

Picking up right where you left off last year!:eek:

Great job John! Keep it up you will get your way down to the single digits by mid season.

Congrats... Brian

Thanks Brian,

I'm pretty happy with it so far for the second time out this year. Last week we went to the track but had the boost turned down to 18psi. Tried turning it up slowly (1 psi at a time) & my alternator went out. Never did get a good run then. Yesterday we still had our share of problems but still managed a 10.31 & 10.35. Turns out my boost switch isn't turning on my second fuel pump. How fast can a guy go with 60 pounders & no alky?

Oh, and the tranny is still holding up great!

And-one of my friends locally will be in the market for a tranny soon.