11.30 @ 116 on stock unopened motor

RYAN GRAVES

This is my personal best with the third time out to the track. Foot brake launch @ 10lbs and a1.52 60 ft. I did this with a pt61 turbo and tuning with big stuff 3. I think there is more left in it, but I am satisfied with it.

Boost was 26#, fuel is sunoco pump 112, timing is 24*. A/F was 10.9-11.2 through out the run. The reason i feel there is more in it, is i was not sure of fuel detonation properties. I think with c-16 and more boost and timing and a 11.3-11.5 A/F it could pick up. I will never know because motor and transmission are on there way out and new motor and trans are getting put in the car.

Forgot to mention the only motor changes were valve springs and timing chain, so in a sense its not totally stock. not to offend the purists

Ryan, are you the guy who had Jeff H do the frame work as well as your DP?
If so You showed up at that dyno day thing off of Irish rd a couple years back and we chated, I had the drk red one across the street.

Man that car is sweet lookin

Yes that is my car. Your a friend of Karls if I am not mistaken? I had talked to you for a while, hows Florida? I did have the frame notched but the body/paint guy had did that work. The downpipe was fitted by me,but Jeff had to make some adjustments to it. The entire Harrington family has been a tremendous help to me. Not with the build so much but their knowledge. The car would not be what it is without their help. I have posted some more pics of the car in the picture thread that I will update the build process, and thanks for the compliments.

Nice times, fun isn't it? What is your new combination going to be?

Congrats, nice time. I hope to get my T there soon on a unopened motor.:D
Slap on that TE60, you'll be there....

TE-60's are tha shiz but on an un opend motor no go on 11.30

Get a 6768 an u can do it lol !

TE-60's are tha shiz but on an un opend motor no go on 11.30

Get a 6768 an u can do it lol !

Al's already run 11.8 on the STOCK turbo.:cool: See no reason 11.30 couldn't be had, infact I bet an 11 flat would be obtainable.

Yeah it is fun as long as it stays together.New combo will be 109 block, GN1-R heads,71 billet hpq, TH400, hope to get my feet wet in TSM.

Your not kidding on the money aspect. I have spent alot on this car. It would have been cheaper to buy it built, but I wanted to say I built it. Good thing I got the car so cheap!