$150 42.5lb injectors used
$ 50 Joe Lubrant 26 degree race chip new
$439 Terry Houston downpipe with cutout
$ 50 adjustable fuel regulator used
$ 35 new Airlift airbag
$100 62mm throttle body
$100 used MT ET Drags 28x9
$200 used OTC 4000E scan tool

Use the $100 for the 62mm TB on something else and stick with the stock TB.

And I would spend a few dollars more and get either a Scanmaster for on the fly monitoring, or a get a Power Logger for monitoring and datalogging. Vs the used OTC4000. The Scanmaster can be mounted in an easy to view spot while driving. OTC4000... not so much. Being able to watch your O2#s and degrees of knock can and will save your motor if watched religiously when making a pass.

Fuel system upgrades are crucial for a low 11 build. Adj reg, intank 255lph high volume pump and a hot wire kit are mandatory on a stock car.
Also, pushing a stock intercooler down into the low 11's is not something that is easily done, without nitrous or alky injection that is.

High boost with this combo and VP C-16 would also be highly recommended.
Your goals are not impossible, but you would be maxing out that turbo with a stock motor. Especially with the TA compressor cover and charge temps associated with high boost runs. I would also recommend 60#ers and a good chip as well vs the 009 42.5#ers. You will have a lot more tuning room with 60/65#ers vs the 42.5# 009 injectors. I myself have run the 009's into the 11.oh range, but was way out of fuel.

Valve springs and a timing chain would also be recommended if the motor has high mileage. And I concur on the 62mm t-body. If anything, I would get an RJC power plate for use with the stock upper plenum over a 62mm ported and polished stock t-body.
Dual air bags for the rear are a must, and I would also suggest removing the front sway bar for maximum weight transfer at the track. Once everything is tuned with little to no knock retard at high boost levels, I would launch that setup on 12-14psi, run 27-28psi WOT on pure C-16 and hold on. Looking for .770 - .740 O2 Mv at the end of a pass, with less than 2* of knock.
HTH

Patrick

that set up was on on two turbo buicks in gm hightech and both went in the 10's --good luck

You could save $440 by plugging the waste gate hole; and just dumping into the engine compartment.

But; why spend almost $2000 when you can just get a stop watch that starts about 5 seconds late; and a boost gauge that reads 15 pounds high.