You can type here any text you want

14 bolt iron heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

incharge

Just picked up a RARE set of experimental heads have you guys ever seen a set like these?? they have like 2" intake valves and are ported a lot .. not sure what to do with them.

WOW! VERY intereresting. Never seen those before. Cool find. Looks like a preliminary stageII head. Then they went......."HEY!! why don't we make these with big ports and big valves, Oh ya, and with symetrical ports while we are at it.;) I like the "4X" in the casing number.:cool:

not sure if I want to sell as I have a stage block that they will bolt to ,but was looking for more info on them ..

Those must be the Stage I A heads that Mike Licht spoke of. I have never seen them before not even in pictures. Thanks for posting some pics for us to drool over. :cool:

Neal

I would consider any offers over $900.00 or trade for a stroker crank , aluminium heads , up or down ..

Did those valves come with the heads any springs and retainers? Why in the 2 picture the third valve from the left only has one notch and the rest have 2? Any reason you choose not to use them?

One head has the springs and everthing and the head pictured was missing the valve springs and 2 valves the guy just put 2 newer valves in and I did not even notice that they were different . they will have to be changed .. remember that these heads were found in a shop and have been sitting for at least 15 years or more. as for not using them myself I still might, but I am a long way from building my stage motor and I just was tring to see what they were worth to someone .. by no means am I desperate to sell . Thanks,

I'll trade you some bare Stage II aluminum heads ported by Ray Baker if you're interested. Shoot me a PM if you think we can make a deal.

THX

Neal

Back