You can type here any text you want

1966 GTO 389 Tripower 4spd with A/C

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1ARUNEM

On Lucky #7
1966 Pontiac GTO.. 57k miles. This is a rare well optioned car. Factory 389 TRIPOWER (3 carbs for the youngsters), 4 speed, posi, factory a/c, p/s, factory power antenna and factory rear window defroster. It also has a rare factory 4 way hazard switch and dual opera dome lights. It's a bucket seat with console 4 spd.

Factory pontiac rally wheels with new Goodyears. Car is super solid and paint is very slick. The color is Barrier Blue with blue interior.

No rust. Excellent cruise in car, show car, whatever..

$25k..

Check the prices on ebay, traderonline, carsonline, etc.. It's a deal.
Remember this is a factory 4 spd, tripower, air car.

Do you have PHS docs on the car? Is it numbers matching engine, trans, rear? Interested. Please PM me or email me pics.

Gonna get some good pics this year. It is a correct WS code motor with correct intake, carbs, etc. As far Pontiac did not start vin stamping blocks until late 67/early 68.

Have not checked rear or trans yet. PHS docs have been ordered. Awaiting their arrival.

Will email you pics when I get them.

P.S. the price is firm. Others are selling for upper 20k's-low 30k's. Which I'm sure you know. Haha...

Pics Please

1ARUNEM said:
1966 Pontiac GTO.. 57k miles. This is a rare well optioned car. Factory 389 TRIPOWER (3 carbs for the youngsters), 4 speed, posi, factory a/c, p/s, factory power antenna and factory rear window defroster. It also has a rare factory 4 way hazard switch and dual opera dome lights. It's a bucket seat with console 4 spd.

Factory pontiac rally wheels with new Goodyears. Car is super solid and paint is very slick. The color is Barrier Blue with blue interior.

No rust. Excellent cruise in car, show car, whatever..

$25k..

Check the prices on ebay, traderonline, carsonline, etc.. It's a deal.
Remember this is a factory 4 spd, tripower, air car.

I know you say "Sale Pending" but I would like to see some pics of the car to drool over. You can send them to Ponattack1@aol.com

Thanks
Russ :cool:

Sending you guys some pictures. The gentleman picked it up yesterday so it is officially SOLD!

Back