You can type here any text you want

1968 Chevelle With '87 GN engine

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
What about real power six emblems? That would be sweet. Or, the power six logo in that silver. And Boss 338's with gunmetal centers.

I thought about the "Jiffy six" but I didn't want to give away to much info.

T.V6 what’s that???? That’s what id rather.
Over
Does it really have a turbo?

I can't get the Boss 338's because my cuz ordered or is about to order them for his WS6 So I wouldn't feel right "copying" him.
Even though he is getting them in 18s Grey light or dark??? And I would get them in 17s Chrome.

Right now I am leaning towards the ARE Torqlites
AR135_TORQLITE.jpg
or the Renegade 5s in chrome if they would make them in a 5 X 4.75 bolt pattern.

Attachments

• Renagade 5.jpg
    Renagade 5.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 517
What broke?--I must of missed something along the way...

IMO the T.V6 just doesn't do anything to enhance your ride's appearance...

Torqlites are currently my favorite wheel out there! Plus they are not a million bucks!
plus ++

What broke?--I must of missed something along the way...

IMO the T.V6 just doesn't do anything to enhance your ride's appearance...
i know it doesn't blow your mind away but at least its not just plain white.
Trans and/or the TC Broke.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/transmission-talk/304364-something-went-really-wrong-but-what.html

I'm gonna go back and read the whole thing later but I wanted to see what you posted so I clicked. I like the idea but it should've been a Skylark to be honest with you. This GM corporate stuff is crap. I really do like the car though.

I'm gonna go back and read the whole thing later but I wanted to see what you posted so I clicked. I like the idea but it should've been a Skylark to be honest with you. This GM corporate stuff is crap. I really do like the car though.

not sure if i should say thanks or return the slam??? :confused:

But i guess thanks:rolleyes:

Its all good guys I have enough of a sense of humor to cover the next guy.
And in all seriousness when it comes to cars opinions will vary and I have gotten quite a few opinions some appreciated and some not so much.

Going back to an old idea
starion seats
Monte Console
and a B&M Mega shifter

Attachments

• Bucket 1.JPG
    Bucket 1.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,266
  • Bucket 2.JPG
    Bucket 2.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,390
  • Bucket 3.JPG
    Bucket 3.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 1,253
Nice. I was going to keep the column shifter in my 70 and put in a nice black console out of a blazer with cupholders. I got the console in my garage but never got around to putting it in. If you decide to keep the column shifter i'll give you a good deal to get it out of my basement.

IMG_5370.JPG

Not sure the Blazer console would work but I do like the seats. Nice touch for the car and I'm sure they'll be comfortable.

Any pics of the gas tank installation and fuel line configuration?

I'm trying to decide wether or not to stuff the tank under my 64 Lark project...at least temporarily. :wink:

check on your frame rails, on my 67 it would just squeese in their using an gn tank....

Any pics of the gas tank installation and fuel line configuration?

I'm trying to decide wether or not to stuff the tank under my 64 Lark project...at least temporarily. :wink:

i just ran the fuel lines along the frame.

the tank was an easy one i use G-Body tank straps with the hinge end reversed to be able to use it on the A-Body and then strapped the tanks right in.

Back