1980 Buick Regal Sport Coupe <Desperate> !

1980 Buick

I wonder if someone could offer up a suggestion about 2 parts for a 1980 Buick Regal.

!) I need Front Bumper Fillers and can find them NO-PLACE .... *The rears are quite abundant ... but the fronts ? "Impossible".

2) I need a Waste Gate Actuator for it's 3.8 stock Turbo. This is a two outlet type of what could best be described as a large "Vacuum Brake" diafram.

*Even a Turbo's NO-WHERE To be found !

Any help would be appr. THANKS !

I've got several turbos. Just took one off my 83 that's in good shape. As far as the actuator, you can use a single line one without any issues.

Check with Brian at G body and I believe he's got the PVC fillers for the earlier cars as well as the later ones. Hope that helps you out.

I've got several turbos. Just took one off my 83 that's in good shape. As far as the actuator, you can use a single line one without any issues.

Check with Brian at G body and I believe he's got the PVC fillers for the earlier cars as well as the later ones. Hope that helps you out.

I actually spoke with a customer who has NOS front & rears in the GM box. I told him I would take them. I plan on sending the fronts out to Miguel & getting them made in to Fiberglass so every one with an 80 can find a set.
Yes all 6 of you !:tongue::biggrin:

I actually spoke with a customer who has NOS front & rears in the GM box. I told him I would take them. I plan on sending the fronts out to Miguel & getting them made in to Fiberglass so every one with an 80 can find a set.
Yes all 6 of you !:tongue::biggrin:

Hey now Brian, mine's an 83 T and an 82 GN after all.:biggrin:

Hey now Brian, mine's an 83 T and an 82 GN after all.:biggrin:

No 1980 front is a 1 year filler that no one will build. 78-80 rears are the same. So this will not help you out. It's not about Charlie all the time :tongue:
83 T & 82 Gn I have them in the back as parts cars :eek::D

No 1980 front is a 1 year filler that no one will build. 78-80 rears are the same. So this will not help you out. It's not about Charlie all the time :tongue:
83 T & 82 Gn I have them in the back as parts cars :eek::D

LMAO! I'll bust your chops later Brian.:biggrin: You are MR G body parts after all, so when you gonna put up or shut up.:biggrin:

Brian, Auto Body Fillers said they were going to make the Fronts and never did ... (Now they wont answer me). Who's "Miguel" ? & IF these are Fiberglass they are near impossible to mount / conform to Bumper without breaking "tucking" them in. I got rears in Fiberglass and didn't fit at all. :)

THANK-YOU ! (I have tried with no success) "Their are no Turbo's even" (assy's) except
"aftermarket crap" that I don't want. *Thank-you again for your reply. :)

Brian, Auto Body Fillers said they were going to make the Fronts and never did ... (Now they wont answer me). Who's "Miguel" ? & IF these are Fiberglass they are near impossible to mount / conform to Bumper without breaking "tucking" them in. I got rears in Fiberglass and didn't fit at all. :)

No one makes a fiberglass rear for a 1980 so that may be why they didn't fit.
81-87 is the same for the rears.

I also told you about them. I had over $1000.00 worth of parts shipped back we couldn't use from them due to the quality. They said They would give me half back. I said you'll give me it all or I'll add in all the return shipping as well. Where is the holding your breath smiley at? :D

Miguel is from Pats Auto care. Look up some of his work on this site. We had a Local trying to do fillers down here but he must be independently wealthy :rolleyes:

Charlie you can just call me Mr. G. :cool:

"AutoYardWreckers" make rears (on E-Bay) I ordered them and they didn't fit. VERY Difficult to get a refund but I did. (Lesson Learned) *So can this person you speak of do this ? (make fronts) ... "sure hope so".

You restored it wrong .. The car should be saging at the pas side front corner .. To be original.. Came out great ..