1986 Regal,464 ci,Buick Powered

2003 vw passat glx v6.60k,grey,beautiful, plus 3 grand?
if not my 13500 offer cash is always on table,
thanks
mike

Hi,

Ain'tno8, I have pictures of this car with the old cowl hood and so on in case you want them. I downloaded a whole bunch of photos due to the wheel/tire combo look I wanted to duplicate on my Limited at some point.

I just messed my self after watching the video. That car is wicked. i love it but dont have any room for another car. best of luck with the sale

Even though i would love to have this car sitting in my garage next to my 455 regal this is actually a question. Is the exhaust on the car custom bent or did you buy it somewhere? I just have mufflers and turn downs and cant here myself think when i start my car up. Id rather do the exhaust myself then take it to a shop.

Even though i would love to have this car sitting in my garage next to my 455 regal this is actually a question. Is the exhaust on the car custom bent or did you buy it somewhere? I just have mufflers and turn downs and cant here myself think when i start my car up. Id rather do the exhaust myself then take it to a shop.

Thanks for asking.The X-pipe is 3.5" from Dr.Gas exhaust.The tailpipes
are from Gardner exhaust,those are 3".;)

Old car,new look.

Attachments

• 1986 Regal with Convos 006.jpg
    1986 Regal with Convos 006.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 451
Verrrrrry nice...That's a beatiful car...I can't believe it hasn't sold yet, maybe now that Spring is here it will;)

Looks great!

John,thanks!!!! I thought you would like it.
I did have the car sold with a downstroke but,the guy never showed
up.Interesting story only someone in law enforcement could appreciate.
I'll PM you with what transpired if you would like to know. Dave.

Nice weather in Chicago today.Anyone up for a test ride??????

Attachments

• 1986 Regal with Convos 006.jpg
    1986 Regal with Convos 006.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 385
Dave, can't believe your car hasn't yet sold. I was tempted to do a swap when I had the Limited.

Speaking of the Limited, the guy down in Dallas is enjoying the car. He's added alky and a few minor bolt on's and says the car rocks. I'm planning on seeing it soon as I'm heading to Dallas for business.

Dave, can't believe your car hasn't yet sold. I was tempted to do a swap when I had the Limited.

Speaking of the Limited, the guy down in Dallas is enjoying the car. He's added alky and a few minor bolt on's and says the car rocks. I'm planning on seeing it soon as I'm heading to Dallas for business.

Yeah,that car of yours was sweet.
I can't believe mine hasn't sold yet either.
Thats ok though,its worth keeping it just to rape the poor bastards in the
T-trim,408 stroker Mustang that decided he was going to F my world up this afternoon.(those were his words).After pulling an immediate 2-3 cars on him by second gear we ran out of room.At the next light he told me his combo and gave me a thumbs up.His buddy with the big yap wouldn't even look over.Anyway if your interested contact me.I'll make it worth your time.
Good hearing from you.Take care. Dave.

...its worth keeping it just to rape the poor bastards in the T-trim,408 stroker Mustang that decided he was going to F my world up this afternoon....

Well then, I guess its a good thing for you that I took my crack and my car home eh?:wink: