You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick GNX # 158

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNXJohn

1987 Buick GNX , this is car number 158, the car was professionally repainted , stripped to bare metal. The car is very straight, never any damage. JLubinski@comcast.net The car has had some modifications done to the engine. It is T 49 Turbo and 50 LB Injectors. I do not have the original Turbo. It has new tires , car has 21,000 miles.Possible trade for GN or T Type. . If interested call John at (440)327-6507, or email. Asking $54,000. OBO. ( Do not have window sticker or jacket ).
http://home.comcast.net/~jlubinski/driver_side_g.jpg

This is a very nice car, and I am not just saying that because my brother painted it. Good luck John.

i bought my turbo t from john. i ve seen this gnx it is one outstanding looking and driving car.

well.......

I have an 87 GN, 13k miles, not 113k, but 13k miles
perfect cond, been a museum most of its life, with original tires, ( in the trunk, in plastic bags, ) car is perfect, no flaws, original paint,
not cheap! you interested?

Thanks
cruzn57

Cruzn57, write me back GNregistry@aol.com

How much?

Why do people want to sell , but leave out the details... then I know whether to think this is for real or just anopther pipe dream....

GN's are not worth $40,000 for 10-20k miles, get real,
just like anything else, if you go high and then come ddown in price it looks very bad, create interest, but not realistic...

got my GN, and low miles, I know the value of a good deal and I know the value of a great deal, shoppers (buyers) are better aware of the market then sellers... and they can shop around until they find the best deal!

Even with 2007 around the corner, and 20 year mark... prices for GNX's are holding...

You may be right

I think I'll just hang onto my lo mi car, I thought I wanted a GNX, but think others value them to much.
I too , have seen the asking price, and later the selling price.
Thanks just the same.
cruzn57

Back