You can type here any text you want

1987 GN Roller 36,000 Mi. w/Roll Cage

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNXJohn

1987 GN Roller 36,000 Mi. w/Roll Cage, the car was completely stripped and re painted, very straight, GNX style dash, has the original dash cluster, new aluminum radiator,dual fans, line lock, scan master, everything works but the A/C was not re charged after putting it back together, rear end has 31 spline, mosser axles,with C clip eliminators,has H & R sway bar, all new tires, selling minus the motor trans and inner cooler, $12,500.

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2,253
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2,251
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,247
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 2,247
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2,282
87 Gn

photo

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,908
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,908
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,921
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,907
wat happened to the rest of the car? what wheels are on the car and what fuel system? what about suspension, brakes and DS? stock computer? power seats? how are the moldings? posi? if so aftermarket or stock? whats the trunk and engine bay look like. hows the undercarriage? any pics? is the headliner sagging? whats the hood insulator look like? 2.5 dual exhaust im assuming. is it stainless? what mufflers? how are the power window motors?

wat happened to the rest of the car? what wheels are on the car and what fuel system? what about suspension, brakes and DS? stock computer? power seats? how are the moldings? posi? if so aftermarket or stock? whats the trunk and engine bay look like. hows the undercarriage? any pics? is the headliner sagging? whats the hood insulator look like? 2.5 dual exhaust im assuming. is it stainless? what mufflers? how are the power window motors?

ya give us some more info on the car

+

I have seen this car in person and it is worth every penny -- good luck John..

I have also seen the car in person... The Paint is a perfect :) Very solid car. I would have bought this car, however I am not a fan of roll cages... But that is just me...

Good Luck John

how about some pics of under the hood
any pics from when it was in the body shop getting painted so i can see what kind of body work was done?

I work at the shop where this car was done. This car was very clean. The only body work was minor dings, and not many. The factory paint was checked very badly. As with every high end paint job, the car was completely disassembled and stripped to bare metal. Everything was painted in pieces to avoid tape lines.

Zimmerman has a stroker motor for sale in parts f/s section that would be bad ass in this car!! I've also seen this car in person with and without the motor in it...Very nice car!! Good luck John

Back