You can type here any text you want

1987 LIMITED 29K MILES leather!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slowcar

Banned
I recently purchased this car from PA... the car is in incredible condition..a one owner car .. still have the original title from the owner not transfered... I was looking for a Limited for months.. now I can't keep the car.. i just bought a GN at the same time and do not have the space to keep the car at the moment... in a month this may change. I am not in need of money..I just can't store the car inside too long. And I wont keep it outside. About the car ...It is a Burgandy car with tan leather...the leather is alomost mint... better then my 2006 SRT8 with 21k miles.. no BS... the car is original down to the paint, coil pack and plug wires...it was garage kept its entire life..The original owner decided to sell it and called a local lot to sell it for him and that is how i came across the car....it does have 29k miles... the chrome is mint.. the carpet still has the shag fluff to it...the dash is mint with no break in the speaker areas (common).. the dash plate still lights up fine... the door panels have all the chrome is perfect condition..... it still has all the original stickers on the car and the original dealer tag on the rear from PA in 1987.. this car is unreal... rides awesome and for having the original pack and wires... it will blow through second gear for almost 30 feet of rubber....I have owned 9 TR'S and I have never seen a TR this original and as rare... they made less then 200 Limiteds with leather that we know of and less then 50 exist today .... this car is as original and unmolested as it gets...the options are pw,pdl,cruise,tilt,rear defog,power seat, no corner markers....send PM and I will send pics.... I am not sure of the price yet....Looking for more then $16k though...this car only comes around once....if it does not sell I will have storage arranged by October 15th....And I will not sell it

Yeah the car is exactly like the they said

The car is exactly like the pics were .... I put it through a seal/wax and detailed the interior....the car was well taken care of....and it shows....it is so original that even the sticker on the driver seat ash tray from behind was put into the tray....the trunk spare was never used and is the way it came... no rust on the doors or any panels....paint still shines nice....and the CHROME.... damn I have never seen chrome this perfect.. even the bezels aound the lights and on the doors are awesome.... I am in awe of the car myself....I love these TR'S and this is a treasure...If it does not sell to a collector then I will enjoy this car....with the way the market is going I feel the Limiteds getting notoriety real soon like the Hemi cars with column shifts and deluxe interiors...We will all see soon... 87 is around the corner and the 80's music and clothes are coming back along with the tv shows.... inda like the late 90's with the 70's that made the come back.... now the early 70's and mid to late 70's TA's are going for as much as 100k... the 10th anniversary TA'S are selling stupid prices of 25k for a decent mileage 4 spd.....and smokey and bandits are up to 40k fo mint low low mileage ones.... **** these cars were 2500 bucks when I was in high school.....funny how time adds to a value of a cool car when someone wants one nice...

i say keep the car and sell the gn, look at all your recent posts, sounds like you got what you wanted and now you don't want it, sounds like you got a heck of DEAL for the price you paid for it.

GN cost way too much

I paid too much for the GN and will not break even on a resale...so I will see what the Limited will bring and let it go if I have too

I am getting a ton of requests for pics..need to post

Pics are being sent as we speak.... how do I post pics so all can see? I am going to be here all night

Why dont you just post the link that the other guy put on turbobuicks.com.

you bought this car from under me.. :( Looks like you bought it to flip it. Shame..

No flip here...no space

I own a pool restoration co. and just dont have the time to flip cars...I really dont... Yeah the price I paid was a good deal but I had to ship it enclosed and waited months to get a car like this....I would of paid a lot more ..I am closing on a new home in mid Oct. and as of right now do not have the garage space .. so The car must sit in storage...I would prefer to sell the GN but I may of overpaid for the car...So If someone wants the Limited to give a new home well it is here for the taking ..if not well then I will keep the car... no problem... we all love these cars and there is a limit to what we will spend and do......

I will give you what you paid for the car. Im in the same shoes as FlyinGN and planned on buying the car and giving it a good home from the first seller. If you dont mind me asking, what is the story with the car not having hood emblems? After talking to the first seller, I was under the impression that the car had original paint. Or was just the hood re-painted?

Car has Original Paint....

the emblems were taken off by the original owner for a more sleeper look I assume... no paint work on car that I can see...I am using Jeff's SN ...

I had a chance to buy the car and passed after talking to the sales guy at the PA car lot. Car had no fender T emblems either which made me learly of repaint. Also had pin stripe tape added not a factory painted stripe. Which alot of times when removed will leave a shadow. I just couldnt get past burgandy. Seen to many of these this color. Plus they couldnt work around the sales tax on 13 grand which someones gonna have to pay. Instead of the old fashioned 1k 87 regal from a private owner. :D

Car has original tires and ....

From taking off the wheels it appears the wheels have never been rebalanced after it left the dealer and the wheels were never off car after leaving dealer... brake pads are original and still have a lot of life left...original muffler and so on....AND no I cant sell it for what I paid for it....why would that make sense??

I will set a bill of sale for 1k on car to buyer...

I have the original title ..... from PA not the dealer sold title

Thank you for the pic's, the car looks nice. I would love to have that parked next to my grey Limited & hopefully we can put a deal together. ;)

Back