1987 limited

Took it out for a ride ,squealed and peeled. Had new tires from 1991, there junk. If anyone has any t-top trim email me with a price, I need all three.

Congratulations on getting her back on the road!!!!! I'm excited to see progress as it comes!

Nice to see you keep it alive. Some dork here wanted to buy mine & take it apart and sell it.. I could never understand that concept unless the car was unoperable?

The underside doesn't look too bad... bet if you had a little time to spare you could doll that up a bit.

buick 1 004.jpg
It may look as good as my 9 sec GN. We will see. It's your car do what you want with it.

No it wasn't James. But then again I guess if I get my asking price they can drive it in the ocean for all i care.

I just don't see the concept of trashing a running car.. Now look at MRturbo87 He took a car and cleaned it up nice. he did not part it out.

Took it out for a ride ,squealed and peeled. Had new tires from 1991, there junk. If anyone has any t-top trim email me with a price, I need all three.

$50 per side piece and $150 for a middle piece.

sept2609009.jpg

i have a few sets of these .this just a pic that i had on the computer.tons of other t top parts too!

If you want ones better than that u might as well order the stainless ones from g body parts...

QUOTE=mturbo87;2610897]Those are not much better than what I have. Thanks for your time.[/QUOTE]

i have at least 5 sets of these!!! this was just a pic that i had on the computer[

the ones from gbody are around $600 new

QUOTE=mturbo87;2610897]Those are not much better than what I have. Thanks for your time.

i have at least 5 sets of these!!! this was just a pic that i had on the computer[

the ones from gbody are around $600 new[/QUOTE]I can read your big red letters, I want nice ones (no rust), GM not aftermarket.

It definately is a pain to keep two turbo cars going but you did find a Limited that is a perfect candidate for a restoration so it may be a fun project, specially since it's so solid of a body! Either way, if you do decide to sell it, I'm sure there will be plenty of us in line to buy it!!!!

Here's one my buddy and I are saving right now!!! I'd say your Limited is a much better start!!!

Wow :eek:

Saved from a fire, if I had the money and space I would love to do something like that.

the ones from gbody are around $600 new
I can read your big red letters, I want nice ones (no rust), GM not aftermarket.[/QUOTE]

I have about 30 sets of used original GM units. If you do go stainless it is a 1 time deal & they do look factory. We have been selling these since 2000.
If you want used originals Just shoot me an e-mail Bweavy@aol.com
BTW Nice Limited I just picked up a Black & burgundy T-top Limited in NJ.

buick resto 003.jpg
buick resto 004.jpg
buick resto 006.jpg
buick resto 009.jpg
buick resto 008.jpg
Got the interior out and front end off, motor and trans are next. The yellow regal is a race car that should be together this spring. The Hornet is another project that is one of two AMC built for pro stock.

Good job!! Are you planning to re-spray it? Looks like fun!!:D

Floor boards look NICE!!!!!!!!!