1987 Turbo T-Type, Dark Blue Metallic, EXC Condition, very fast!

Syclone#1992

1987 Buick Turbo T for sale. Dark blue metallic, blue interior. Highly modified.
Champion racing heads, eastern front mount inter cooler, T63 4 bolt turbo, 55lb injectors, Moser axles, T/A cover, 3.73 gear, Detroit locker, S/X fuel pump, Cragar pro star wheels, aluminum drive shaft, 9" non lock up converter with Janis built 200R 4 transmission. Only street driven. Stored winters since 1993. Looks and runs excellent. $13,500.00 or best. Don Bine 586-634-6882

5-2011.jpg

5-2014.jpg

5-2015.jpg

5-2017.jpg

Very nice looking T. Love the color combo with chrome and chrome mirrors, and I'm really diggin the interior. Couple of questions. How many miles are on the car itself? Condition of the motor, IE mileage, aluminum or iron heads, cam shaft, roller rockers, size and style exhaust, whose chip? Has the car been repainted? I see the hood emblem has been shaved/removed. Does it have an underdrive crank pulley? Or just the alternator pulley? Any times from the track?

Very nice T, I will pass the word as I have a couple of friends that are shopping right now. More pics please, of drivers side and trunk area if possible.
Thanks

Patrick

Very nice looking T. Love the color combo with chrome and chrome mirrors, and I'm really diggin the interior. Couple of questions. How many miles are on the car itself? Condition of the motor, IE mileage, aluminum or iron heads, cam shaft, roller rockers, size and style exhaust, whose chip? Has the car been repainted? I see the hood emblem has been shaved/removed. Does it have an underdrive crank pulley? Or just the alternator pulley? Any times from the track?

Very nice T, I will pass the word as I have a couple of friends that are shopping right now. More pics please, of drivers side and trunk area if possible.
Thanks

Patrick

+1

Ok, I am going to say it once again! Your best bet is to call him if you are interested, as I don't know the car well. I am just posting the ad and pictures for him! He would be happy to talk to you guys!

Trade

Have A 2000 W56 I Want To Trade 6 Speed Minor Mods, 1 Owner, Which Is Me 313-670-2186 Mark

Attachments

• FRONT.jpg
    FRONT.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 373