2-274 CI Buick V-6's

Tomar2

2-274 CI Buick V-6's Stage II

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-274 CI Buick V-6's originally built by Tim Cole.
Many time National Record holder in SS/AX, Best E.T. 8.82 @ 151 @ 2279 with PG trans. Best E.T. in Competition Eliminator I/A 8.43 @ 157 @2330 with Liberty 5 speed. Best E.T 8.19 @ 163 @ 2000.
These are Stage II motors complete Carbs to pan including:
Gary Williams Dominators and Gary Williams 750's
3 sheet metal intake manifolds
Extra set of Aluminum heads with Titanium valves/keepers/retainers with springs and Jesel shaft mount rockers
Best flowing Buick V-6 heads on planet, period
3.450 Billet crank
3.525 Billet crank
MGP Aluminum rods
CP custom pistons
Standard Stage II Block
Raised Cam line Stage II block
Stefs Aluminum 5 stage dry sump pans
Peterson 5 stage dry sump pump or Weaver 3 stage pump
Billet distributor with Crank Trigger
Comp Cams .870 gross lift
Performance Welding Stainless stepped header with latest merge collector design and megaphone collectors
Finest money can buy
Buyer will get every single Buick V-6 part I have including boxes and boxes of complete gaskets, crank triggers, front covers, distributors etc.
$18,000.00 OBO for everything.
Please call Tom Marshall at 503.302.5730
Thank you for reading this ad!

I am up for a discussion on it. I have two complete motors and haven't thought about parting them out. What are you interested in??

16,500.00 ?

Race Ads | For Sale: 2-274 CI Buick V-6's

$16,500.00
2-274 CI Buick V-6's for sale originally built by Tim Cole.
Many time National record holder in SS/AX. Best E.T.-SS/AX 8.82 @151 @2179 with PG trans. Best E.T. I/A 8.43 @157 @ 2330 with Liberty 5 speed.
Both motors carbs to pan
Gary Williams Dominators and 750's
3 Sheet metal intake manifolds
Extra set of Aluminum heads with Titanium valves/keepers/retainers and springs with Shaft mounted rockers (Jesel and T&D)
CP pistons
MGP Aluminum rods
3.450 billet crank
3.525 billet crank
Stefs aluminum 5 stage dry sump pans
Peterson 5 stage dry sump pump
Billet distributor with crank trigger
Performance Welding Stainless stepped headers with merge collector and megaphone collector.
Buyer will get every Buick piece I have

I have never dyno'd these motors. My first Stage II motor (busch motor from Andy Santarre) made 585 with a single 750/cast intake and the car went 9.43. Same car with these motors went 8.82 out of the box. I believe that they make around 650 with C-25 fuel. You can plug in numbers to any calculator with the performance of the new car. It is a current (06) Chevy Cavalier Pro-stock car with all the goodies. I am honestly down about 50-60 horsepower to the Chevy splayed valve motors and am going a different direction. These motors are very reliable with the best parts in them and I will sell them!!
Thank you,
Tom

Both these motors are on center 153 blocks. I have had alot of guys asking that and wanted to post.
Thanks,

One more thing. As far as horsepower. I don't have dyno sheets, but I have et sheets as long as the day, and you can plug in numbers to any calculator you want to use.
I know these make 650-670 with C-25.

Motor

One more thing. As far as horsepower. I don't have dyno sheets, but I have et sheets as long as the day, and you can plug in numbers to any calculator you want to use.
I know these make 650-670 with C-25.

IWOULD LIKE TO TALK TOYOU ABOUT THE MOTOR PLEASE CALL ME AT 413 386 6420

These motors are back up for sale. New price of $16,000.00. Also, 2 of the 3 sheet metal intakes have injection bungs welded in....just change the top for turbo set up.

Thank you,
Tom

stage 2 block

raised cam line? This could restart a new chapter in stroker motors!!!!!!!!