2 Step Preorder NOW

Mike Licht

I was here first
The new 2 step is almost ready to ship. Works with stock and aftermarket ECU's if you have not heard about this check out the thread in the tech section. We are now taking preorders for middle of March shipping, there will be a limited number of units in the first run. If you place your order your card will NOT be charged until the day your unit ships. Get 'em now boys! FULL THROTTLE SPEED - 2 step system for Buick GN PREORDER

thanks,
Mike

mike, Thanks i just placed my pre-order.

Are you guys going to send us an email or something in advance to let us know when you are about to ship them out? bob said, march 15 as long as its not before it wont be a problem. get paid march 14th, i just want to make sure i have $$$ in my acct.

thanks again

I doubt it will be before the 15th but I will add a note to your order just in case. Thanks for the order
Mike

thanks mike. so was i the first pre-order? anyways if its after the 15th thats perfect. cant wait to try this out. if it works out and i like it i will order 2 more for the other cars.

In for one..and can't wait!

looks amazing on video and easier than a transbrake on the driveline

looks amazing on video and easier than a transbrake on the driveline

That is why I am so interested. I have a brake, but being able to load the drive line minimally is my wish. The brake will still be great for parking lot burnouts... I am anxious to get mine.

Mike

the car will much more consistant as well, add an extenal gate and a AMS500 boost controller and you can go bracket racing with confidence
Mike

As long as ouy are using the stock coil set up it will wirk with any ecm including the fast
Mike