2011 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Grumpy

Thread killer
Ok took out a new SUV today.. Damm thing went pretty good !! 500hp !!! Need for you guys to help me out with some cash flow problems. I don't want a $130k loan so I thought maybe my "friends" could help a poor old man out :p
It was awesome !! Little pricey.. Like a radio for $3900 :eek:
Ok off to drive my version of this :cool:

Attachments

• 100_1784.jpg
    100_1784.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 255
Could always "time share" it...

Get 11 people to chip in 10/11K, and each gets a month every year... :tongue::tongue:

Dam! $130k. Personally, I don't think it's that great of a looken vehicle anyway.

Def not the prettiest girl on the block :eek: No way could I get a 6' step ladder in it NEVER mind a 10' and was able to close the rear gate:biggrin: Interior was gorgeous !! Seats fit like a glove and super comfy. Dog would like the back seat because the windows go down. Hit the button again and a sun screen comes up. Beautiful leather I know he would like to chew of the seat frames :eek: Ok guess Ill live with the wagon. :p

Wow, $130k chew toy.:D
A Dr. at my work has one in black to match his black Benz. So far out of my league I couldn't afford the gas cap...

I drove a 2006 turbo Cayenne to a 15.5, it was a dog off the line and I let it shift itself.

I drove a 2006 turbo Cayenne to a 15.5, it was a dog off the line and I let it shift itself.

Well this is a new one with a turbo.. Sticker said 500hp on it AND drove like it had 500hp!! It would kill 80% of the Buicks around here :p This came out of the hole like gangbusters. Sure would be nice to drive for a month or so :biggrin: