You can type here any text you want

2011 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
Ok took out a new SUV today.. Damm thing went pretty good !! 500hp !!! Need for you guys to help me out with some cash flow problems. I don't want a $130k loan so I thought maybe my "friends" could help a poor old man out :p
It was awesome !! Little pricey.. Like a radio for $3900 :eek:
Ok off to drive my version of this :cool:

Attachments

• 100_1784.jpg
    100_1784.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 255
It would look awful funny with a ladder and some paint cans in it :eek:

Could always "time share" it...

Get 11 people to chip in 10/11K, and each gets a month every year... :tongue::tongue:

Dam! $130k. Personally, I don't think it's that great of a looken vehicle anyway.

Def not the prettiest girl on the block :eek: No way could I get a 6' step ladder in it NEVER mind a 10' and was able to close the rear gate:biggrin: Interior was gorgeous !! Seats fit like a glove and super comfy. Dog would like the back seat because the windows go down. Hit the button again and a sun screen comes up. Beautiful leather I know he would like to chew of the seat frames :eek: Ok guess Ill live with the wagon. :p

Wow, $130k chew toy.:D
A Dr. at my work has one in black to match his black Benz. So far out of my league I couldn't afford the gas cap...

I drove a 2006 turbo Cayenne to a 15.5, it was a dog off the line and I let it shift itself.

I drove a 2006 turbo Cayenne to a 15.5, it was a dog off the line and I let it shift itself.

Well this is a new one with a turbo.. Sticker said 500hp on it AND drove like it had 500hp!! It would kill 80% of the Buicks around here :p This came out of the hole like gangbusters. Sure would be nice to drive for a month or so :biggrin:

Back