You can type here any text you want

20th Anniversary TTA's will be allowed in the Cars for Sale Section!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Guys-

We have decided to allow the sale of TTA's posted in the Cars for Sale section and they do not have to be put in the Non Buick Cars for Sale anymore.

Pontiac Heart and a Buick Soul = Turbo Regal's twin Brother :cool:

Ty

I think this is great news and make good sense! Would it be possible for hybrid cars with LC2 drivetrains be listed in the cars for sale section also? Most boards that cater to a certain engine family list there cars for sale section as "________ powered cars for sale". I think a LC2 powered hybrid would make at least as much sense as a 77 Lesabre in the cars for sale section on the TurboBuick.com. ;)

I think this is great news and make good sense! Would it be possible for hybrid cars with LC2 drivetrains be listed in the cars for sale section also? Most boards that cater to a certain engine family list there cars for sale section as "________ powered cars for sale". I think a LC2 powered hybrid would make at least as much sense as a 77 Lesabre in the cars for sale section on the TurboBuick.com. ;)

That is a very valid point Steve. With all the Hybrids coming about that might be a possibility.

Now how do I find the time for Grumpy to quit post whoring in a Hybrid forum :p

I agree-I think most of us would agree-it is the powertrain we are after. Anyone have a hybrid for sale?

Back