You can type here any text you want

275 on a 10 inch rim? ...does this look stupid?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fast4Ward

pics are of 15x7 and 15x10 with the same 275 tire. Does this look stupid with the tire stretched and reverse bulge. The increased foot print from the back is noticeable. sometimes is looks ok to me, other times its' laughable and doesn't look so tough:rolleyes::redface:.....what'd you guys think, i'm just trying somethings out....also check out how monstrous the 295-60-15 Drag Radial looks next to the 275 tire:eek: ..i don't have enough back space for it.
Picture942.jpg

Picture943.jpg

Picture946.jpg

Picture947.jpg

just for fun lets see a side view........................I would like to see what those greg welds look like. thx J

Also I know the 275 M/T drs look real good on Bobsrare6 caar with a 15x10

pm him for some pics.

No, it doesn't look "stupid". I have some 275-60-15's mounted on 10" rims and I find that they fill the wheel opening just right.

Claude. :wink:

P.S: What exactly do you mean by "tire stretched and reverse bulge" ?

Claude urs looks right. The other one? Not so much. Time for notch/different tire.

reverse bulge...aka bubble bulge:D....yeah mine does not looks as good as Claude's set up.
I'm gonna go back to the 7 inch rim for now....i really like the deep lip of the 10" wheel.

I have a set of 15-10 summit star wheels on 275/60 mt drag radials with 41/2 back space. Looks awesome! I will see If I can get some pics later. Currently have a matching set of 15-8 wheels on with reg. 275/60 radials. Bob.

I think it looks bad because of the style of the wheel. I like the way it looks with other wheels. 15x10s:cool:

I like to keep the rim width as close to the thread width as close as possible so the end of the tire threads are in line with the edge of the rim.

man everytime i go out to the garage sometimes it looks ok to me so i'm gonna run it with the bubble bulge and see what happends.

* on another note i've got 5413 springs in the back with some Monroes and looking for some shorter shocks, do you think the Monroes are affecting the drop??

man everytime i go out to the garage sometimes it looks ok to me so i'm gonna run it with the bubble bulge and see what happends.

* on another note i've got 5413 springs in the back with some Monroes and looking for some shorter shocks, do you think the Monroes are affecting the drop??

....quoting myself...airbags were still holding enough air to see a noticeable drop:redface:

Back