You can type here any text you want

2nd local Street driven EVO runs 9.51 @ 154mph !!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Fact is the less cylinders you have the harder it is to do, the more it costs, and the more impressive it is. I'm not big on the little zip cars, but those guys are doing some incredible things with them. You better watch your ass, cuz it might just get handed to you... ;)

i personally am not a big fan of the import ,but you have to give it to them
they seem to be on the right track. alot of this import car are in the high 12s to mid 13s in 1/4 mile.how many of are gm,ford,dodge car are in the 12s&13
beside the viper,corvette and cost lots$$$$$$$, just remember back in
the 80s when people were saying the same crap about the gn's no one would
take us serious because we had a v6 motor not the big block or 350 motor.i guess only time will tell how fast this cars are or how great they are

That Evo is QUICK! That's all toit... :D
I support the GN is fast w/ minimal mods argument, but so are a lot of cars (SRT4, Evo, STi, 323GTX, LS1 F bodies, GTOs, etc etc etc) I have respect for anyone who can earn the slip, regardless of what displacement it has or what badge it holds on its hood. If you buy a GN to have the fastest car, you are potentially working off the wrong platform in this day and age. There are MANY just as easy to get a fast slip with and do it cheaper. I am not an import car lover, I am a car lover, and as long as Taurus(formerly 500 and older Taurus)' are imported and Accords are made domestically, the "import" argument is weak anyway. Its funny to me that most import haters are running imported fuel, watch an imported TV, and have a house crammed full of imported good from the "domestic" wal-mart and target, heck even most of the haters have lineage that could prove their family was "imported".
I agree with your mindset here, but I have to ask... The Taurus ... imported? I don't know where they make the current version, but the older version(before "500" came back) was made in Atlanta. I just thought it was a bit funny you'd mention that as an import since Atl's your neck of the woods. :biggrin: The current one is made in America, but I'm not sure where. Of course, you might've meant that is has imported parts, and it does.:cool:

Back