3.5" downpipes/external racegate for ATR headers & a/c

TURBOGTA1

Life is Sweet !!!
I am in need of a 3.5" S.S downpipe for external Racegate. ATR headers and factory a/c. Im sure there is a high demand for this set-up including the same pipe for internal wastegate. Hope someone will make them soon

anyone find a vendor yet? i too i'm looking for a 3.5DP, same set up ATR headers and external delta wastegate..

With what kind of flanges for tangential v band turbos? Or something different?

Sounds like it's worth the investment to produce this item. I also know of people that will be interested if the part was available.

I need a good source fro 3.5" SS pipe in Canada is hard to come by. I will be building one for my car, and depending on how it turns out. I really need a source for the pipe to make it worth while to build more.

3.5 Ss

I have 2-8 ft. sticks of 409 3.5 in. SS tubing that I would sell ($5 per ft.) but shipping to Canada would kill you.

I am in need of a 3.5" S.S downpipe for external Racegate.

I will throw my name in the ring as well.

I don't think anyone would be able to make an "off the shelf" 3.5" downpipe to clear headers and A/C. You'd get too many people with worn out bodymounts, bushings, motor mounts, etc complaining that it doesn't fit right.

Hey.. How much demand is there really for this? I've been contemplating many projects for an aspiring fabricator here. The thoughts were a DP that clears stock/atr headers and a/c, but mounts to stock type housing and requires external gate..

My guess is the $550 range in stainless. Much cheaper in steel if guys are interested in that.

Email me directly and I'll get a list going... jnguyensmu@gmail.com

PS.. I have a 2 piece 3.5" on my car now that does just this custom made by my buddy.

I have ATR headers and A/C and also thought about a 3.5 external gate pipe like the original 3" ATR units.

Hey.. How much demand is there really for this? I've been contemplating many projects for an aspiring fabricator here. The thoughts were a DP that clears stock/atr headers and a/c, but mounts to stock type housing and requires external gate..

My guess is the $550 range in stainless. Much cheaper in steel if guys are interested in that.

Email me directly and I'll get a list going... jnguyensmu@gmail.com

PS.. I have a 2 piece 3.5" on my car now that does just this custom made by my buddy.

The demand is there. Anyone!!!!

Lazaris,

Sorry I didn't return your email, but you asked for one for a GT4276, and doesn't fit what we're trying to do. I did save your email (and everyone else's) saved.

Our biggest problem is (1) time, because my fabricator and I are both students and haven't had any time to look at either of our car projects. (2) DCVING 6's comment below - making a downpipe to fit different cars/combos.

I was and wanted to be a vendor, this project would probably move faster.

Windmill, I would like to talk with you about flanges. shoot me your number?

Thanks,

John