You can type here any text you want

3 gauge cluster for side of dash

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Awsome scot I need one asap and want to order you fuse panel kit so I can redo my gauge set up. I am a little tired of this pillar pod falling off and I do not want to drill holes in to the pillar. Also with this pod work with your tach holders so we dont have to drill any exposed holes. Thank so much Rob

Okay, I think now would be a great time for people to post up if you deffinetely want one and the color of your interior so I can match the vinyl to your interior.

Please Send me a "PM" and let me know that your absolutely wanting one and also mention your interior color too.

I just don't want to make these up with colors and have people back out. These will be "MADE TO ORDER" so you will have to pay for these up front before we make them up for you!

Scot W.

I don't really care what it costs as long as its right just look at scots other products they are on the money.I think the pod plus his fuse box is a perfect combo to keep under your dash from looking like a rats nest. I am tired of hacked up cars neat wins me over.

Can you give a ball park figure on pricing yet Scott?
Judging by all the work involved in making these I will have to say between $80-90. Here is a rundown on what is all involved in making these. First let me say that these are made by a company in Wis, NOT CHINA!! ;)

* We had professional CAD drawings made up.
* All parts of this gauge cluster will be cut via a Water jet machine.
* All parts of the gauge cluster will be precisely bent by the company making them so they will all be identical.

* Then I have to assemble each one.
* Then I have to cover each one with foam.
* I have to now buy all the different color vinyl to match your interiors.
* Then I have to cut out Vinyl patterns.
* Then I have to sew up the vinyl patterns.
* Glue the sewn vinyl onto each piece.
* Make up instructions

All that, plus the cost to initially have them made.

Once these are done they will be a very nice quality piece that will never fall apart or break and should be with your car forever.

Scot W.

Starting the list for the 3-gauge standing cluster is:

1) nonova0074 - In Grey vinyl

i ended up using one of these...cheap too, think painting it grey would have looked good too.
Picture1099.jpg

Judging by all the work involved in making these I will have to say between $80-90. Here is a rundown on what is all involved in making these. First let me say that these are made by a company in Wis, NOT CHINA!! ;)

* We had professional CAD drawings made up.
* All parts of this gauge cluster will be cut via a Water jet machine.
* All parts of the gauge cluster will be precisely bent by the company making them so they will all be identical.

* Then I have to assemble each one.
* Then I have to cover each one with foam.
* I have to now buy all the different color vinyl to match your interiors.
* Then I have to cut out Vinyl patterns.
* Then I have to sew up the vinyl patterns.
* Glue the sewn vinyl onto each piece.
* Make up instructions

All that, plus the cost to initially have them made.

Once these are done they will be a very nice quality piece that will never fall apart or break and should be with your car forever.

Scot W.

That's actually not bad Scott. I'll need tofigure out what color the dash on both of my car are first though. One's an 82 GN if it helps and the other in the one I'm working on right now. Looks brown to me but I'm terrible with colors.:biggrin:

Attachments

• used-1987-buick-regal-basetrim-8861-5498837-22-640.jpg
    used-1987-buick-regal-basetrim-8861-5498837-22-640.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 433
  • used-1987-buick-regal-basetrim-8861-5498837-19-640.jpg
    used-1987-buick-regal-basetrim-8861-5498837-19-640.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 440
Revised list of reserved gauge clusters.

1) nonova0074 - Grey
2) GullsGN - Grey
3) TonysMach - Grey

Looks like a winner, its really going to finish off the interior. As soon as I get mine it might ake me a few days to wire and take pics

Updated list for the 3-gauge clusters.

1) nonova0074 - Grey
2) GullsGN - Grey
3) TonysMach - Grey
4) Bruce Urie - Grey

im taking one too, 100% do you have a guestimate at what cost will be?

EDIT: Hey I was just thinking, could that tach bracket on your be used in conjunction with this gauge cluster? Or I guess I could just make my own because I wouldnt have to drill any oem stuff just the cluster so I could attach the tach.

im taking one too, 100% do you have a guestimate at what cost will be?

EDIT: Hey I was just thinking, could that tach bracket on your be used in conjunction with this gauge cluster? Or I guess I could just make my own because I wouldnt have to drill any oem stuff just the cluster so I could attach the tach.

Scott said in an earlier post on this thread that the costs would be between $80 and $90 for the cluster.

They are pretty nice, aren't they? Nice to have guys like Scott who jump on a great design and make it happen. That's why I like this guy a lot.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks, its been so long since I read this thread through the first time I must've forgot. And yes, these clusters are absolutely amazing, I love the OEM look and the way it allows for such a clean install. I was going to get the cluster that goes below the radio too, but thats a lot of gauges, I can't decide between the radio one and a 3 gauge a-pillar.

Back