You can type here any text you want

3 gauge cluster for side of dash

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Funny how it's always the same few people who wreck all posts,But yet never get kicked off here wonder why?:mad:

Just to add. I found a picture of this 3 gauge cluster. Anyone know where to get one like this?

I have one like that...brand new in grey sitting wait to be used. Kenne Bell made and sold that. BTw, it is a 4 gauge pod. :biggrin:

Jason

Just to add. I found a picture of this 3 gauge cluster. Anyone know where to get one like this?

Try Me GT,aka Barry Wood has that same piece in his 86. I have always liked it. Dont know where he got it, but maybe he will chime in.

Coach

Hold onto your horses guy's, I'm still making these! What i'm trying out is making them out of fiberglass instead of sheetmetal. I have a guy who made fiberglass racing bodies making them so they should be of top quality and lighter too! Then since I have been in auto upholstery buisness for over 20 yrs I will be sewing up the covers that will cover them.

Hang tight, they will be coming soon! along with some other cool new items.. ;)

Scot W.

This is a nice piece, I have one, but it's seen better days.
I'd buy another one in a second if these get repro'd!

FYI

I made them back in the day....they originals had a cloth covering and the original supplier stopped making them ....I came up with a vacuform cover and reproduced them....the tooling is no longer available as I stopped making them many years ago. No demand for them at the time ...regards

Do you have any preliminary pics Scott?
Not at the moment, They are still at the mans shop and not even a rough pic as of yet. The metal mounting bracket will be rivited on so it can still mount the exact same way as the originals did.

Scot W.

That is amazing. i'll buy one soon! lack of cutting things makes me happy.

Hold onto your horses guy's, I'm still making these! What i'm trying out is making them out of fiberglass instead of sheetmetal. I have a guy who made fiberglass racing bodies making them so they should be of top quality and lighter too! Then since I have been in auto upholstery buisness for over 20 yrs I will be sewing up the covers that will cover them.

Hang tight, they will be coming soon! along with some other cool new items.. ;)

Scot W.

Any update, Scot?

Still in Wisconsin at the shop getting water jetted. Should (Hope) have them back soon so I can bend them up and cover them and they should be ready.

Soon as they are done I will let everyone know..

SW.

The CAD drawings are all done, company has them and will be cutting them out with a water jetting machine this week. We should have around 5 or so made up real soon.

As soon as I receive them in I will post pic's of them.

Scot W.

Back