4.4858 @ 154.31 finally

BlownV6

This hasnt been my year , but Saturday we took the car to Kilkare dragway for the JEGS superquick race.
Up till yesterday I hadnt been able to make a good pass all year. In case you dont know , its a 32 car qualified field with a 4.500 minimum ET. We had very little clue what it run , but made a good guess. First qualifing pass 4.6080 @ 150.03 put us #16 , second pass 4.5350 @ 152.97 put us at #13 , first round of eliminations tuned it a little tooo much which helped cause a red light start , but went 4.4858 @ 154.31.
We were tickled pink!! Looking forward to the BPG race!!! Mike:cool:

Congrats bud! You are deserving!!!!! Sport that V6 proud:biggrin:

Awesome MIke,your looking forward to BPG, Why so you can do exibitions runs???? you know those boys are afraid of you;)

The bigger blower threw me a curve on the tuneup. I think Im starting to get a handle on it. Were going to try to just sneek up on things!! Hope to keep it in one piece a couple months here , then maybe get after it!! I would like to at least get back to the 4.20s by years end. The tires are probably 8 years old , and there the only tires that have been on it since putting the blower on it. I know I need to put new tires on it but it just went 1.0258 , 1.0298 , and 1.0061 60' times leaving at 4600 rpm. Best 60' ever was at 5700rpm so its probably still got some 9.80s in it with these tires. Thanks for the praise guys!! Mike:cool:

Awesome MIke,your looking forward to BPG, Why so you can do exibitions runs???? you know those boys are afraid of you;)

I hope that Henderson is there with his TA performance car. We were totally embarrassed last year when we couldnt get it to run and Henderson spanked us!! If he shows up this year he is OFFICALLY CALLED OUT to a grudge match!! Who knows , Maybe somebody else wants some??? Mike:cool:

I hope that Henderson is there with his TA performance car. We were totally embarrassed last year when we couldnt get it to run and Henderson spanked us!! If he shows up this year he is OFFICALLY CALLED OUT to a grudge match!! Who knows , Maybe somebody else wants some??? Mike:cool:

I can hardly wait to see you run again at the BPG event in Columbus!!!