6.1 chip and e85 new install questions?eric?

hi eric thanks it was my homemade maf adapter it wasn't getting 5 volts on the signal wire all the time .after it got hot it was cutting out and giving me 4.1 volts so reded the signal wire .thought I did a good job the first time cause I soldered and shrink wrapped but guess not .all good now .heres a log can you looksee please

Attachments

• QuickSave.039.dat
    199.4 KB · Views: 58
Here is that log. What do you think about it?
I see you have a fuel pressure sensor hooked up, what sensor is it?

Capturell.JPG

My mechanical gauge was reading 36 at Idol and in the power log it was reading 26 at Idol so I had to make some adjustments in the power logger analog customer for settings to make it read the same as the mechanical gauge was that right?I used two different mechanical gauges to verify that before I made the adjustments in the power settings

I see what you mean about my narrowband .gonna take the heated stuff out put on the stock one see what happens .

ok eric and bob and thread readers iam back finally fix that wiring issue. the previous owner had took those grounds that go to the back of the passenger side head 4 wires in all 1 was the single ground and 3 had 2 wire going to them all grounds they were supposed to have rings on them .they cut them and extended them to the battery negative fender ground .so I cut them back of got me some ring connecters and installed them on ann intake stud bolt that I had all 4 rings there and looks like that was the problem .was reading on this site about those grounds and leaving them in factory location is the way to go just clean them up keep them tight .gonna put a real log up now .next post thanks.

HIGH ERIC .ok got everything fixed those grounds being in the wrong place and the last thing that I just fixed was the fuel pump wire inside the sender was fried posted some pics got some help from the very nice gents like always on this site .so I upgraded them (see how long it last )all is up and running and reading the way it should . so you said on e85 I should set my aft at 11.5 is that in parameters 1.2.,and 4 ?want to run a real log this time to see where were at and what needs some tweaking (no pun intended) thanks .

thanks eric I pulled up alittle after laying in it all the way .let me know if you need me to stay in it abit more .just want to be sure before anything goes wrong thanks

Attachments

• QuickSave.043.dat
    109.1 KB · Views: 57