6.1 chip and e85 new install questions?eric?

analog output 1 is the yellow is 0v=7.35afr and 5v=22.39 and the. the brown is analog output 2 is 1.1v=14afr and.1v=15afr. so it should be hooked up to the yellow ? if so than that might be my problem cause I its hooked to the brown .

so I put it on the yellow wire with the gauge here's what it looks like now let me know thanks again .

Attachments

• QuickSave.017.dat
    161 KB · Views: 50
yea the lc2 only has 4 wire's coming out black red and the yellow and brown. then it has the serial in out.with the lc1 I used brown wire to the pl analog 1.dont remember what the settings were but I just thought they were the same so I just used the brown of the lc2 to the pl analog 1. must of had the lc1 wrong too.but I don't remember the readings looking like the with the lc1..

Ok, as Bob mentioned, I think you'll have to trace down the stock O2 wiring in the gen2 adapter, and make sure it's not tied to anything else.

does it make a difference if the car is running or not.do I still have to check for that wire . I think I read some where its the purple one but not sure .

better pic for bob to look at please .thanks

Attachments

• WIN_20150213_090024.JPG
    WIN_20150213_090024.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 87
somethings not right with the stock O2 signal. It should be .390 to .450 when the sensor is disconnected.

disconnect both orange and purple Gen2 wires and see if the stock o2 reading changes (stock O2 still disconnected).

generally, with these plug and play adapters, I tell guys to cut the orange and purple wires of the adapter and connect directly to the wideband,

the ecm can't do anything with the wideband signal, no need to run it there.

B

you mean cut it right there please look at pick where I circled in white . and how do I hook it to the wideband from there ?and what about the wire that goes to the power logger analog block 1.?

Attachments

• 3.pdf
    630.5 KB · Views: 96
Well, I don't know if the plug-and-play has been revised.

(I don't know if this has been asked, but where is your wideband grounded? Engine ground is best)

What I had to do with the last one I worked on is cut the orange and purple wires that you circled. connect the ends that go to the gen-2 to your wideband. connect a wire from the oranges to the PL.

B

so what you are telling me is to connect the purple wire to the widebands yellow wire that normally would go on the analog block 1 of the power logger .and the orange wire to the power logger analog block 1? so the purple wire is signal in and the orange wire is signal out ?I ground to the battery cause the instruction said that would be the best cause I did have it ground to the block.did it with alittle thicker gauge wire from the battery the the inside and connected both the gauge ground and the wideband ground.had it the same way when I had it ground to the block. didn't see any difference either way.or maybe didn't notice it gonna cut the orange and purple wire today and unplug the narrowband like you said and see what readings I get .thanks

so went out there and cut the orange and purple wire and it reads 459 -469 running .narrowband unplugged.

In your case, since you are not using the wideband features of the Gen2, you don't need to connect the wideband to the Gen2. Just leave the orange and purple wire cut and taped off.