6.1 chip and e85 new install questions?eric?

Yes, I mean when it was made.

First, check to see if the wideband output is connected to the Gen2 adapter (it should not be for your setup).

yes I have the brown signal wire from the lc1 to the analog block 1 powerlogger my gauge is hooked up there too.

ThisYou see what it says for wideband tracking set to five volts could that be it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
No, those settings are not related to this issue.

I just want to make sure you do not have it hooked up like that drawing (the brown and green). If the brown only goes to the PL input module, that's fine. Where is the green wire connected?

mine doesn't have the green wire it has the yellow wire its an analog output 1 .its not connected to anything tapped off.

Last edited:
ok eric I did some rewiring grounds on the sensor and did alog at idle the numbers seamed to change please let me know thanks.

Attachments

• QuickSave.008.dat
    279.8 KB · Views: 64
Here is your log. The wideband signal should definitely not look like that. Not sure how to help you from here.

Capturef.JPG

His wideband looks to be mimmiking a narrowband signal. Maybe something screwed up in the LC1's programming? It's really easy to do if one isn't paying close attention.

I went out there and double checked all my wiring even move my grounds around but everything still reacted the same with the jagged edges could it be my sensor going bad I even checked the lm1 programmer and it all seems right

ok I need to get another wide band kit .so my ? is eric if I get the lc2 kit will I have to send the chip back to you to reprogram it for the lc2 cause its programed for the lc1 .

so got in the new lc2 and installed it the way the instructions say I put it on its own relay.and this it what it looks like now it still looks the same jagged .

Attachments

• QuickSave.010.dat
    102.6 KB · Views: 72
unplug the stock O2 sensor and see what the log reads...

the plug and play adapters tie the wideband and stock o2 signals together (or at least the early ones did, they may have fixed that.

post a picture of the Gen-2 adapter.

Bob

ok the brown wire from the lc2 is connected to the 1 analog block of the power logger and the yellow from the lc2 is hooked up to the db gauge hers a pic of the adapter . let me know if you need a better pic .gonna do the disconnect on the narrowband in the morning see what happens .and thanks for your time guys .will be back.

Attachments

• WIN_20150212_184459.JPG
    WIN_20150212_184459.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 112
I unplugged the stock narrowband and here's a log.let me know thanks .

Attachments

• QuickSave.015.dat
    322 KB · Views: 72
I'm not familiar with the LC2. Make sure you are connecting the 0-5v output wire to the powerlogger, not the narrowband simulation.