-6 An

i just made my own fuel rails, similar to the CAS intake with the rails (accel) and im running 3/8ths pipe thread inside the rail to -10 AN, the rest of the fuel line, regulator,pump and filter is -10an so i wanted to keep it the same, but this is a high hp application

for a stock car or closey to stock, i dont see you using any bigger then 6 or 8 -an

HTH

The reason I asked is because the only adapters I could find for those pesky Saginaw style fittings are -6AN.

I have been thinking of making my own fuel rails, do you have any info. You could pass on?

Thanks everyone for the help :D

MSD weld in bungs, and Accel fuel rails

My store sells both, we got the rails in stock , the bungs we got to order, if you want, call up 516-766-2225 ask for kenny he does over the phone ordering. unless your in new york, come down to SK speed in rockville center, ask for gabe

hth

ps, we got a variety of XRP fittings, we can get you hooked up

Yes that will be fine. I use the stock return line from the regulator into the frame rail then into the stock feed line with no probs.
I feed the stock rail with a -10 line and a Weldon 2015 pump. Never had any return problems.

Originally posted by 1000MileStylez
MSD weld in bungs, and Accel fuel rails

My store sells both, we got the rails in stock , the bungs we got to order, if you want, call up 516-766-2225 ask for kenny he does over the phone ordering. unless your in new york, come down to SK speed in rockville center, ask for gabe

hth

ps, we got a variety of XRP fittings, we can get you hooked up

Thanks for the Info :D
What kind of price am I looking at?
I am about 350 miles from NYC, Wish I could come down :(
Thanks for the help!!

Originally posted by Louie L.
Yes that will be fine. I use the stock return line from the regulator into the frame rail then into the stock feed line with no probs.
I feed the stock rail with a -10 line and a Weldon 2015 pump. Never had any return problems.

on you fuel rail do you run the regulator before the rail or after the rail with the balance line and run the return from the bottom of the regulator

thanx louie

-Gabe

"Low 12's to high mid 11's"

I wouldn't waste your time until low 11's. :)

But -8AN should work fine if you need a project. :cool:

Originally posted by salvageV6
"Low 12's to high mid 11's"

I wouldn't waste your time until low 11's. :)

But -8AN should work fine if you need a project. :cool:

The problem is I cant find 8AN adapters for the stock lines/Rail.
Anybody know where I could get some?

Perhaps double adapters at the rail.

Use the adapter you have, bore it out a bit if possible and then adapt it up to -8AN.

Or a new fuel rail to support the volume and flow.

Originally posted by 1000MileStylez
on you fuel rail do you run the regulator before the rail or after the rail with the balance line and run the return from the bottom of the regulator

thanx louie

-Gabe

I run basically a stock fuel rail with the inlet modded for a
-10 fitting. The regulator is a stock location Accufab, with the stock line being used down to the frame rail, where its then stepped up to the stock main feed.

Well I measured the Inside Dia. Of both stock lines and they are
.175 and .250
I then measued a -6AN fitting and it's I.D. is around .297
So I do beleive -6AN for my application is fine.