**8 sec TSM Car: For Sale or Trade**

No Mustangs. Just need to get out of racing.
It can run on pump or race gas, just have to tune for each. I run it on race gas.
It can be driven around town if you want to. I have taken my kids to the local car shows, cruises, and drag strip on many occasions. It's just a V6 til you give it some boost.
Never had any trans over heating issues while driving it.

What maintenance is there with a car of this caliber? How many runs can be made before things need inspected. Amazing car, just curious on what it takes to actually run something like this

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What maintenance is there with a car of this caliber? How many runs can be made before things need inspected. Amazing car, just curious on what it takes to actually run something like this

That's the great part about this car. You don't have to pay for all that maintenance or trial and error.. This car has been through all the growing pains and is easy cheesy now.

Maintenance items include:
Spark plugs
Fuel
Rear tires

That's all I have to do when I go to race.

I pull the data log on first pass to verify everything looks right and never lift the hood at the track except to cool it off between rounds.

No Mustangs. Just need to get out of racing.
It can run on pump or race gas, just have to tune for each. I run it on race gas.
It can be driven around town if you want to. I have taken my kids to the local car shows, cruises, and drag strip on many occasions. It's just a V6 til you give it some boost.
Never had any trans over heating issues while driving it.

ooops... I said no mustangs... but I picked up two this week.

Will this car be at Norwalk this weekend for buick race day?

Will not make it to Norwalk unless I'm delivering car to a new owner. I will be at BG.

We are ready to buy that car. My dad posted last with both our phone numbers. Lets do this buddy

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

OMG, I didn't think this would actually happen. Can you put another car together for BG in a few weeks, Jason?

Ttt still for sale deal fell through.

Just ran 8.81 @ 153 with 67 turbo today at BG.