86 Stage 2 Car new price

rtviper

86 Buick T-Type Stage II car with 64,000 miles on it.The car is silver.The car has Electronic Climate Control,Power Everything,Astro Roof.Car is clean. It has Fast EFI Sequential system. RJC A/C delete, Delta Wastegate, Innovative Boost control, Fuel pressure gauge on hood, Big Mouth cold air induction system 4", 3.5" single exhaust, roll cage swing outs passenger and drivers side, New M/T two piece wheels front and rear with new M/T Drag Radials. Has 15 runs at the track and 150 miles of street driving on fresh motor.
A/C compressor, condensor and lines were removed and can be put back on.

Stage II off center block
Carillo Rods
Weisco pistons cut for StageII Heads
Block and heads are O-ringed
3.625 Forged Steel Crank
BHJ Balancer
The Wheal Flywheel
Champion Heads
Comp Solid Roller cam
Scorpion Roller rockers
Champion Ported Intake with 83# injectors
76 Q-trim Turbo.5
Houston Headers and 3 1/2" down pipe and exhaust
U-1 front Mount Intercooler
TH400 w/transbrake & ultrabell
10" Hughes 3600 stall convertor
3 1/2" Aluminum Driveshaft
10 bolt rear end 33 spline axles w/spool housing has extra bracing on axle tubes
Aerospace front brakes
Poly Bushings
Koni Shocks
Wolfe rear sway bar
Car is Mini tubbed
8pt Moly Cage
Dry cell Battery mounted in trunk
New Autometer gauges
Promatic shifter in Console
Line lock
Aluminum Radiator
Twin XP pumps mounted in tank
Russell fuel Injection lines

Car has run 10.01 at 134mph on 21 lbs boost with safe tune. 10 lbs boost on launch.

New Price $22,000.00

Duane 206-849-0982

Attachments

• stage car.jpg
    stage car.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 3,263
  • stage car2.jpg
    stage car2.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 3,266
  • stage car3.jpg
    stage car3.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 3,264
  • stage car4.jpg
    stage car4.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 3,233
  • stage car5.jpg
    stage car5.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 3,212
market isn"t tough, it"s DEAD... I have 4 buddys that have everything from outlaw 10.5 cars to pro mods.. ALL have consistantly lowerd the prices.. and STILL NO action on any of them.... hang tough, car"s priced right... just no money floating around right now..,steve

dont lower the price anymore... or you will be giving it away...

very nice Stage Buick !!

It is just a beautiful ride but I dont see many cars or motors moving these days either. It's too bad cause a year ago im sure it would have already been sold. Cars sell for what their market value is at the time of the sale and not what they will be two years from now or two years ago. Look at some of the 70"s muscle cars that could be stolen a couple of years back and are now untouchable.

It depends how motivated you are to sell and how bad you need the money. Sometimes you have to take a beating when you have something else lined up for a steal. But of course the person your buying from is being beat down as well. That is how any market works. House, car, etc...

That is truly one of my favorite cars on this forum tho.

The market really sucks right now! The price is more than reasonable considering you couldn't even come close to building that car for what you're selling it for and there are some stock block cars that are priced even higher.:eek:

It's a shame

I have over $27,000 into my stage II motor alone! People have no idea how much it costs to build a stage II motor with the right parts. Someone buy this guys motor, and you'll get a nice car for free!!!!

What size & backspace are those rear wheels? They look great & I was told you could not get the two peice wheels any more.

That's why I'm buying a house next month! Then maybe I'll get another Buick! Nice car, hold in there and someone will pick it up! TTT

great deals out there for BUYER's :cool:

Haha, I was offering to throw in my car as an incentive to sell my house! House comes with 2 car garage filled with near mint 87 Turbo Regal. But, I sold the car and now nobody wants the house :eek:

John they are M/T 15x10x two piece rims. They only made them for a few months then went to a one piece wheel same design. I think they were 4 3/4 back space?

ill try again,someone has to need a nice truck plus cash..
2002 dodge ram 1500 slt quad cab,70k,new 20-30k motor under warranty,4x2,red,exc.plus cash
mikeygold@yahoo.com if interested....im in south florida

Ttt

It's hard to believe no one has bought this car. This car has a lot of money into it. What a great color to.