86 T-Type 4sale/Des Moines, IA!

ncgreg231

www.turb0buickS.com
My apologies to the Mods b/c this is more of a hello than a "for sale" posting... yes, hello to Keith & Mark, and anyone else that saw my posting on Des Moines craiglist! Well I suppose that's good enough for a thread start!

It was nice meeting you too! I want you to keep your car and join the DM Buick scene that is growing one car at a time. We can always use another good Buick guy in the neighborhood.

Yeah, after that Saturday, the "balance" has swung back in favor of keeping the car. I don't think my wife had seen how nice a buick in good condition can look, but after seeing your car and Keith's car, she began to try and convince me not to sell the car, which of course, was not hard to do!

My apologies to the Mods b/c this is more of a hello than a "for sale" posting... yes, hello to Keith & Mark, and anyone else that saw my posting on Des Moines craiglist! Well I suppose that's good enough for a thread start!

I don't know you but I know Keith but we are all brothers here! I have been around Buicks over 25+ years and one thing I can tell you for sure; once you get the Turbo Buick in you system, no matter how hard you try you will not be able to get rid of it. I have friends that sold their Buicks 10, 15, 20 years ago now wants to get back into another Turbo Buick. It's like Heroine, once it's in your system, it will so hard to get rid of it.

Keep the car brother; there are many good Turbo Buick guys out here to help you out with anything you need as long as you have the passion. If you do sell it I can guarantee the fact that you will be itching to get another one and regret your decision. Trust me I've seen it far too many times!
Prasad:cool:

WIKEDV6 said:
I don't know you but I know Keith but we are all brothers here! I have been around Buicks over 25+ years and one thing I can tell you for sure; once you get the Turbo Buick in you system, no matter how hard you try you will not be able to get rid of it. I have friends that sold their Buicks 10, 15, 20 years ago now wants to get back into another Turbo Buick. It's like Heroine, once it's in your system, it will so hard to get rid of it.

Keep the car brother; there are many good Turbo Buick guys out here to help you out with anything you need as long as you have the passion. If you do sell it I can guarantee the fact that you will be itching to get another one and regret your decision. Trust me I've seen it far too many times!

Lisen to the guy, been there :)..this cara are bad ass... Nothing like them.. Is a love and hate relasionship.. With this cars..

I am in Mt Vernon IA, and just got a turbo Buick last week. This is my fourth one, and it has been since 2003 when I sold my last one. Your right, they are like a drug! I own several big block GS cars, but nothing is quite the rush of a turbo car .
Mark

Testify...my Turbo Farm brother......---Keith

I am in Mt Vernon IA, and just got a turbo Buick last week. This is my fourth one, and it has been since 2003 when I sold my last one. Your right, they are like a drug! I own several big block GS cars, but nothing is quite the rush of a turbo car .
Mark

Amen!
Prasad