86 WH-1 Designer

wh1-Denver

86 WH-1 Designer
Original paint, interior and differential.
103k on car

Everything else was upgraded with performance parts:
Rebuilt Motor with less than 4k on it
.030 over JE pistons with total seal rings
Weber 206 roller cam new Comp Cams roller lifters
T&D roller rockers
Weber ported and polished heads
Weber ported and polished intake
Steel main caps
70mm Accufab Throtttle body and plenum
RJC plenum race plate

Precision Front Mount
HKS Blow off Valve
AlkyControl progressive kit
TE-45a
72s
ATR Headers, ATR 3” Down Pipe, ATR test pipe, ATR 2.5 duals (all stainless steel)

Built 200R4 With all billet internal PTSExtreme parts
PTS Billet 911 3500 stall

New poly body to frame mounts
HR Parts rear sway bar
HR parts adj upper control arms
HR Parts lower control arms
New Mickey Thompson Drag Radials 275/60
Centerline Telestars

This car is great on the street it hooks to the pavement very well, I drive it only on nice days for fun and to go the car shows / gatherings, and of course to hunt down some poor soul that doesn’t know it is a low 11sec car.
Car is located 45 min north of Tampa. I can and will email as many picts as necessary for serious buyers. You can also contact some of the Local Tampa Buick Boys that know me and my car so they can tell you that I am a straight shooter and take care of my toys.

I just sold an 87 GN Hard Top on this board to a guy in Texas site unseen and he was tickled pink at the shape the car was in when he got it delivered.

No tire kickers or low ballers please!

$16,000 obo

Attachments

• DSC02912.jpg
    DSC02912.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,481
  • DSC02914.jpg
    DSC02914.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,485
  • DSC02919.jpg
    DSC02919.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,471
Id like to see how it looks under all the dust! Post some clean pics if you could, also tranny mods, rear diff mods ect ect.

Im not trying to be rude either, cause the car looks great even with the dust all over it.

Id like to see how it looks under all the dust! Post some clean pics if you could, also tranny mods, rear diff mods ect ect.

Im not trying to be rude either, cause the car looks great even with the dust all over it.

LMAO, I thought the same thing about tha dust. Those were the only picts I had on my computer yesterday when I posted it. My exwife took them for my Hagerty insurance application and I had not been there for months and I had major surgery on both arms and couldn't even wipe my ass let alone wash my baby.
I plan on detailing it and getting some good picts soon.

Tranny has all of the billet internals and rollerized parts, billet servo. I'll try to get the guys number that went through it last time. He was amazed at how nice the internals were he as far as quality and condition.

Rear diff is stock except for the HRparts sway bar, and control arms. I do have a ford 9" housing that was modified to fit a GN. It was going to go in my exwifes 87 GN that I just sold on here.

BEAUTIFUL CAR! I wish i owned a WH1, If i had one, i'd want it to be like yours. If i didnt own my car, i'd be interested in your car. I'd love to see that car parked next to mine! Cant we get some more pictures for the droolers on the boards?!!? ;)

Hope you have a successful sale!

-Adam

I recently bought a car from Mike Maurer, he's a very good guy to deal with. He went above and beyond his way to get me info on the car and the car was better than he described. I got a great deal on it... Great person to deal with... very honest.. you won't be dissapointed! any questions, please feel free to call me

Sam
Grand National Parts Online

Stock crank, rods?? Does A/C work?
Thanks

Stock rods n carnk. A/C was redone with 134a new compressor and evaporator, blows cold!

The motor was built By Venice Machine in Florida they have done a lot of work for the local fast buicks ie low 10s high 9s car down here.

Nope but if you want I can return it to original and I can part out all the performance parts and make alot more cash. Staock parts are cheap on EBAY
I do have the original rims and centers

Mike,
I'm looking for orginal wheels in good condition
FRED

Damn I wish I had the extra cash and the room. I remember seeing this car when Mike lived in Denver it's very nice and unique. Good luck with the sale.

Mike

Damn I wish I had the extra cash and the room. I remember seeing this car when Mike lived in Denver it's very nice and unique. Good luck with the sale.

Mike

Thanks Mike, How have you been? The car looks even better now, I have done a lot of work under the hood since then. I miss Denver, I may be moving back who knows what is going on. If I do I'll have to look you up.

Thanks Mike, How have you been? The car looks even better now, I have done a lot of work under the hood since then. I miss Denver, I may be moving back who knows what is going on. If I do I'll have to look you up.

Things are good I sold my GN a couple of years ago and have been messing with a 72 Skylark. I was able to get a 12.87 out of it on a 75 shot which isn't bad at this elevation. Just busy with work, school, and my two year old otherwise. Definitely let me know if you make it back this way. Take Care.

Mike

give me a call
352-584-7528

I have a new cell 352-584-9782

I have 2 offers on the table right now with partial trades.
In partial trade I am looking for something that is clean, well taken care of, gets good mileage and is not to expensive to repair.