87 GN 5.3 swap

I did't take any pictures when I installed them a couple years ago. Here's a few pictures that I have..

I finally got a bulk of parts ordered and should be here by the end of week . Holley Dominatior EFI , ls2 timing cover , LS2 timing Gear , timing chain to make the LS9 cam work on the gem 3 block , Arp head studs , 120lb inject. , 450lph pump , Holley FPR , auto meter gauges ( ditching the stock GN cluster ) .... And more on order ! Thanks to my wife for allowing this chick to be bought all at once ..... This swap is a bit more pricy than I told her ! Ouch ! Lol

Wiring help
?? I'm getting the Holley harness laid out and trying to figure out what factory GN wiring I will need to reuse , I know all the interior wiring and I'm guessing all the fusable links off the starter that feed all i need to to keep power to ? Can someone let me know if I'm on the right path ?

I left the factory harness in for the ft lites, horn. I also left the lighting harness to the rear lites in place. I took the bulkhead connectors out, removed the unused wiring, and used the empty slots to feed misc wires into the dr compartment.
I disconnected the engine harness, and sold it..It was nice, uncut.
The fuseable link power is also still in place. [New links.]
The Holley power wiring is run directly to the battery, at the rear.
I have the Racetronix dual 340 system, and have it wired in the trunk.
The main harness runs along the trans tunnel, and comes out at the back of the engine.
ECM is under the pass seat.
I am rewiring the Alky control to mount in the engine compartment, as I don't like the bundle of wires hanging on the steer column.

I wired mine similar to chuck. De-pin all the unneeded wires from the c100 connector and use the unused cavities to pass through wiring for gauges, MIL, etc. I believe the only ones I used were the two fusible link powers and the starter solenoid wire and used other cavities for cruise wiring, gauges, etc. Of course what original wiring you adapt to depends on what youre using for gauges too.

If you need new terminals for the c100, they are unsealed metripack 280, 480 and 630.

I think you can connect the DD cluster to your holley via can-bus. That way the cluster sees everything the ecm reads and can-bus is only a 2 wire connection.

Got a bunch done but still have a ways to go

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 480
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 496
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 494
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    963.8 KB · Views: 488
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    906.3 KB · Views: 508
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    809.2 KB · Views: 518
Just finished all the wiring for the Dakota cluster and Holley EFI is all done . I got 4l60e trans hooked up to the stock GN shifter after some work ! Just waiting on the Vette PS pump to come in and have a 02 bung welded in all will be done early this week so what I have left is radiator hoses , few vaccumm lines as have GN driveshaft shortened to fit . Then it's down to fluids and setting up the Holley base tune and it will be ready to fire ! It's been a hell of a process and cost WAY more than intesipated but should be awesome when done