You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo-T with factory moonroof, 68k miles, 2-owners, beautiful

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I wish this car had more mods I would grab it in a second..........
Ever run it at the track??

the car has never been to the track. it is not a race car ..... it is a nice example of a stock turbo regal that has been driven on the street and seen alot of time in the garage.

gn4u2c ...... i appreciate the offer but no thanks. i've received several other offers involving trades (PMs & emails), but am not interested in a trade. the car is priced to sell and someone will be a very pleased buyer.

bw jones

the car has never been to the track. it is not a race car ..... it is a nice example of a stock turbo regal that has been driven on the street and seen alot of time in the garage.

gn4u2c ...... i appreciate the offer but no thanks. i've received several other offers involving trades (PMs & emails), but am not interested in a trade. the car is priced to sell and someone will be a very pleased buyer.

bw jones

PM SENT

at this point, it's still available. i've corresponded (by email and phone conversation) with a couple interested people that sounded serious, but thus far the only offers have been 'lowball' unrealistic offers.

if you have $8000 to $9000 to spend ........ you need to find a car that's priced around $8000 to $9000 :eek: . if, on the other hand, you have $11,500 or close to it ......... you won't find a nicer turbo regal for the money :wink: .

bw jones

I seriously don't know why this car hasn't sold already. GORGEOUS car. I really like the white cars with the black-out package and this is one of the nicest examples I have seen in a LONG time.

Bryan

I seriously don't know why this car hasn't sold already. GORGEOUS car. I really like the white cars with the black-out package and this is one of the nicest examples I have seen in a LONG time.

Bryan

Exactly! The car is beautiful and priced extremely fair, but what I believe is also very important when purchasing a vehicle such as this is the honesty and integrity of the individual selling it. Bruce is a guy that you can trust and he will tell it like it is. Anyone that may be leary about a long distance purchase - you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I would put my own reputation on the line any day for him. I highly recommend serious buyers to contact Bruce directly and you will be happy you did :)

Mike

yah

i agree with tspool bruce is of the up most honest guy that i have pleasure of knowing. Car is a dream. if you have any concerns call and bruce will tell you anything you want to know. i cant belive the car has not yet sold.

:) thanks to all for your very kind input ........ it's sincerely appreciated.

i had a deal pending for the purchase of the car, but the buyer was not able to fly in as scheduled ...... so it is still available. the first serious buyer with an offer close to $11,000 will own the car and will be very pleased with the purchase.

bw jones

Serious potential buyer here but first I Have a few concerns and questions. Where did this car originally came from? Was the car ever in an accident, fender bender, or rust on the botom of the doors. Any rust on the floor pans? Can you provide a carfax?

I saw this car in person

I was one of the "interested people that sounded serious" and drove three hours one way to go see this car. I will definately say that if you are looking for a TR in this price range, then you need to go see and drive this car. I looked this car over for about an hour and a half...its really a nice car. I talked to Bruce for a couple of hours on the phone before I went to see it, and he is definately one of the nicest people that I had met in a long time. He seems like a real genuine person that I would definately feel comfortable buying from. If he would have been selling his '87 GN, then maybe I would have been buying from him...:)

Good luck with everything Bruce...And bump for a nice car!

-Barry

I was one of the "interested people that sounded serious" and drove three hours one way to go see this car. I will definately say that if you are looking for a TR in this price range, then you need to go see and drive this car. I looked this car over for about an hour and a half...its really a nice car.

-Barry
How come you didn't buy it?

How come you didn't buy it?

I narrowed it down between this car and one other. The car I ended up buying (yesterday) has lower mileage and original paint, which was more of what I was after. I did pay more for it than what this car was offered to me for :(

Back