You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo-T with factory moonroof, 68k miles, 2-owners, beautiful

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
thanks barry (kawboy65).
i wish you well with your purchase and hope you can bring it out to some of the midwest buick events. if there's ever any questions you have that i can help you with, just let me know.

take care ........ bruce

Car still for sale? How far you from Detroit? Am originally from Cleveland and if car available i would send a friend to check it out for me since im in vegas and cant get away at this time! Pm me or email to trose231@hotmail.com! Thanks!

can you send some more pictures to supergn6@yahoo.com will be runing into some money first of the month would like to see more of the car rear end shots and moonroof shots how far are you from chicago miles i mean?

the car is still available at this point. i am answering PM's and email in the order they were sent.
i do not want to ship the car ...... i've heard too many horror stories about damage that has happened to cars that were shipped.
thanks............ bw jones

Nice car, if I can get mine sold soon I might be interested. Know anybody who want to buy a 1996 Mystic Cobra #664 of 1999 ever built only 45k miles and looks great. I live near Akron, Ohio. Good Luck selling her, if things change I will be in contact.

I actually called you in late June and left a number. You did return the call Sorry for the delay. Wondering if the car is still for sale. Thanks!

V

what a shame

here is a bump for ya bruce it is a crying shame this car has not sold best looking car i have seen for the price.

TTT

just if you could get someone who is truly looking for a car and not kicking tires.

bump
TTT

Also might be interested if it is still available - sounds like great feedback on the car and seller. (I will post an email depending on status)

Back