You can type here any text you want

87 we4 58k orig miles 10sec car nice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
its clear you cant afford

Not generally one stick up for a darn COP!! :eek::D... well, maybe one or two...;)...if you saw the car GNBrett just sold (ugh...), you would certainly know that he could afford this very nice car.... his was much, much badder....:cool: He's right...obviously....details are needed in a car ad... but give him a break.. he's a cop...can't help it...lol... :tongue:

Beautiful car.... looks worth the $$.... or at least somewhere close....

lol Brett...thanks for your service and your kind.... po'po'....:)

really liken the paint which is 90% of the battle these days when looken to buy a 24 yr old car. I better buy it b4 Carmelo does:rolleyes:;)

Damn cops...got to spell everything out for them. :biggrin:

Brett you getting another car?

Bryan

I hear ya on the snow!!!!!
We got 10" last week and are in the process of getting an inch of ice followed by a couple inches of sleet and 24" of snow along with 40mph winds. Blizzard conditions right now. I hate this crap.
Good luck with a new car.

Bryan

what an entertaining thread!!! I agree.. Look at the new sticky in the car for sale section.. And youll see GnBretts car he sold recently!! Guy knows his ish!!! And what it takes to sell a car FAST!!

does anyone know any details about this car or its previous owners? spoke with the owner and he is not sure on some of the mods since thats the way he bought it I guess. anyone?

Back