You can type here any text you want

A new log to review...my rpm's worry me...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
Can you guys take a look at this log. I just adjusted my target AFR from 10.5 to 11 so the correction is high, but what's going on with my RPM. It kinda just stays level. Is this a good indication my converter isn't up to the job? Any input would be appreciated....thanks.

Looks like the trans is flareing in 1st, second and third. Not much RPM drop either

Eesh, I hope not. I think it was pretty much the same RPM madness right after I got the trans freshened up, due to a 2-3 flare.

well, the tires are spinning on the 1-2, you may be spinning them some all the way thru second. The MPH measurement in the ECM is really slow, and may not show some of the traction problems.

Of course your trans may be slipping also. What sort of tires are you running?

Bob

well, the tires are spinning on the 1-2, you may be spinning them some all the way thru second. The MPH measurement in the ECM is really slow, and may not show some of the traction problems.

Of course your trans may be slipping also. What sort of tires are you running?

Bob
275 60 15 - I hope the tans isn't slipping since I just got it freshened less than 4k miles ago. Here is a couple other quick runs that probably won't help too much

Attachments

Is this the car in your sig? I just looked at the log file for fun but it is very scary. Your battery voltage is at 12.8v. You injector duty cycle hits 100% and your at 27lbs?

Says you have 120# inj? Is that fuel pressure your monitoring too? It jumps around quite a bit as well.

Saw your other post now as well, about the inj's. How is that external pump wired? Are you running underdrive pulleys?

And I targeted the tune leaner a little and that helped with the IDC's. I have adjust the fuel to match it now. It went from adding a lot of fuel to pulling a lot out. Once I play with it and put it at the 11.4 to 1 I want I should be good there.

Back