You can type here any text you want

Air Bags in lowering springs??? Anybody??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Ok guys, another topic started but bare with me. Do any of you have airbags in lowering springs or know what brand spring you can fit them into?? I have BellTechs right now and I have read that they dont fit. I like the Hotchkis set-up but wonder if bags will fit?

Do you happen to have a picture of it?? I'm curious what stance it has with the Hotchkis kit?

Looks good! I assume you have all four Hotchkis springs? The BellTech springs I have make the rear sit much lower. Did you end up getting a full 1" on the rear or do your airbags hold it up a little?

I never really measured the difference. It definitely sits lower than my bro's car that has the stock springs.

They should fit

I have airbags in both of my belltech springs. They fit fine. Might want to look into that a bit.

Evaddave

The BellTechs are 3rd and 4th Gen Camarobird springs so I would imagine that kit is the one you want. Eibachs use the G-body bags. FWIW I ditched the bags when I lowered my GN. The instant center will change more or less making the bags worthless unless you dont have posi.

HHMMMMM??? That is very true, I just figured bags would help aleviate any body roll? What are you running up front turbofish38? I thought about ordering Monte SS 2" drop springs as stated in the lowering tech thread?? I just figured these would give me about a 1 1/2" drop which is what I'm shooting for.

Back