You can type here any text you want

Another badass car from NRE, 65 Chevelle with twin turbo LSX.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwXm7VAWyHg[/YOUTUBE]

I know we have plenty of NRE haters, but they do build nice looking boosted rides in my opinion.:cool:

whats to hate if you have 150,000 grand lying around you can build one too!

I like the way that one looks like the average cruise night car. If I saw him in the Buick I'd try to add him to my kills! Nice car for sure. The paddle thing is nice too!

i like how they get away with the multiple violations because their white and have money...straight out!

i like how they get away with the multiple violations because their white and have money...straight out!

WHAT? you think if the cops saw them no MATTER what color they were that bitch wouldn't be on the hook? :confused: :rolleyes:

Come on guys, let's not make this a race debate, this is a video about a badass car period!!!

hello people; I watched there video and the car has crazy power. Funny padel shifting is nothing new but when I use to watch F1 racing they would show from the drivers hand him going up and down the gearbox. And at the time they allowed traction control. I don't know how it works or how much it would take. But to control all that power without burning the tires down would be nice and probably add another zero to the price tag.
IBBY

Back