Another day in Burlington...

really cool..........

really really really cool.......

got any more?

:)

Bob is excited...must be his motor ....:D
Guess who is excited now????? Mine is next !!! Woo Hoo

Bryan

Making sure all pushrods are oiling the rockers, and yes..... that motor belongs to the "mad scientist";)... you will be happy to know no leaks at all.... Bryan u r up next my friend

it runs great, got it back home this week.

Many, many, many thanks to Richard, Patrick, and all that helped!!

Bob

it runs great, got it back home this week.

Many, many, many thanks to Richard, Patrick, and all that helped!!

Bob

I'm glad to know it got ya home safe and sound ....your more than welcome on all the help.
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

wonder how long wait is for a rc engine build? I'm sure close to roe or longer.. very cool looking fwd to seeing his place during the nats nex year :)

The wait for an RC build is a pretty long one and he is very meticulous about his work. Right now he has 2 nine second 109 street cars under his belt.. hes in the process of taking apart another 109 (phoneguy) that when it goes back together will be a 9 sec car as well

wonder how long wait is for a rc engine build? I'm sure close to roe or longer.. very cool looking fwd to seeing his place during the nats nex year :)
Sadly there will be no Nats in 2014...
I am looking forward to the 2015 Nats though...

Bryan

Thats crappy was hoping to visit my first one in 2014. Hopefully the Marines will keep me in NC for 2015.
Crappy indeed...but way beyond the control of RC, I am sure that given the choice , that RC would much rather have held the Nats in 2014.... I have been there every year since 2010.
Good luck with the Marines keeping you there !! Hope to see you in 2015.

Bryan

Heard its a great experience for every TR owner. Appreciate the words, it be nice to put some names with all the faces.

Heard its a great experience for every TR owner. Appreciate the words, it be nice to put some names with all the faces.
You heard correct !!!!!!!!
There is no explaining his place, or his hospitality......He is truly 1 in a Billion.

My engine is currently being rebuilt there now, I am hoping to get some vacation time approved so I can go up there to learn something from him and Patrick( SloGN)

Bryan

Thats crappy was hoping to visit my first one in 2014. Hopefully the Marines will keep me in NC for 2015.

First Off Thank you for your service!!!!

If ya want to come up and hang out give me a call and i'll meet up with ya there at richards place and help ya out on your hott rod.

Are you stationed at bragg? do you know temoc?

or you at camp lejune?

Bryan........you motor is now tore all apart!!!!!!!!!!!!