Any get togethers in Massachusetts?

cashman81

Hey guys! I am brand new to turbobuick (signed up today!). I bought my 1986 Grand National back in January in Connecticut, completely restored the interior and have done typical maintenance mechanically. I have been driving it a lot on the weekends (weather permitting :)). I take it to Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro and also the the meets in Easton on 106. Was curious if there are ever any Grand National or T-Type meet-ups?

There haven't been as of late. I will be taking my car down to Bass Pros this week if you want to meet up. PM me your number.

Nix

Hey guys! I am brand new to turbobuick (signed up today!). I bought my 1986 Grand National back in January in Connecticut, completely restored the interior and have done typical maintenance mechanically. I have been driving it a lot on the weekends (weather permitting :)). I take it to Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro and also the the meets in Easton on 106. Was curious if there are ever any Grand National or T-Type meet-ups?

Do Bass pro shop work on Gn? the reason im asking the question,becuase these car you need to know what you're doing with them..

Nix, I'll definitely PM you my number, I will be there thursday if its nice out for sure! Gerry, I love looking at them for sure, I will have to bring mine down there! Hotrod, Bass Pro Shops is just a location where there is a bi weekly car show, its in foxboro ma at gillette stadium. Usually a couple thousand cars show up every other thursday its a good time!

Nix, I'll definitely PM you my number, I will be there thursday if its nice out for sure! Gerry, I love looking at them for sure, I will have to bring mine down there! Hotrod, Bass Pro Shops is just a location where there is a bi weekly car show, its in foxboro ma at gillette stadium. Usually a couple thousand cars show up every other thursday its a good time!
Cool!! Ido know were Gillette stadium is. you could PM me when the car show is, and i might meet up with you.

Good Guys show is this weekend at the Big E. Our cars are welcome there on SUNDAY ONLY. Car show, autocross. Hopefully worth the admission. Not cheap to enter but it is a national type of event. I will be there bright and early on Sunday if the weather cooperates.

Anyone know what's going on at NED on June 30th? They mention a Buick day.o_O

I am curious about the NED thing also, does anyone have any information on it? I may have to check out the Good Guys event at the Big E! I took my GN out for a spin last night because it was a beautiful night to do it. I stopped off at a Dunkin Donuts and was inside and a guy came running inside like he was on fire screaming "whose grand national is that?" he wouldnt let me leave, he was trying to buy it off me, told me he wouldnt take no for an answer. tried giving me 10K in cash. No way in hell! LOL

Sent an email to NED to see what's the event about. If I get a response I'll post it.

I am curious about the NED thing also, does anyone have any information on it? I may have to check out the Good Guys event at the Big E! I took my GN out for a spin last night because it was a beautiful night to do it. I stopped off at a Dunkin Donuts and was inside and a guy came running inside like he was on fire screaming "whose grand national is that?" he wouldnt let me leave, he was trying to buy it off me, told me he wouldnt take no for an answer. tried giving me 10K in cash. No way in hell! LOL

Ill sell him my car for 10k :D.

Nix

Ill see if I can get a trans and tires under the car before the event. Looks like a LOT of fun.

Nix

well go find him for me. lol. ill sell him the we4 i bought recently. i gotta say... its not easy having 3 cars that are toys. i keep them all inside and have to rent two storage areas to do so. i absolutly love the car but ive been seriously thinking about selling it.

Finally getting mine insured today, and hopefully regesterd if I have time if not Monday ill be legal..yay maybe I can get to one of these meetings...Mike