You can type here any text you want

Any Interest?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
I have what i believe to be a poston's or ATR-pass side header ,an aftermarket mandrel bent up pipe, and a mandrel bent 2.5" downpipe off of my car they were all ceramic coated a while back, the down pipe has a egt bung welded into it. I have had these in my garage and just keep forgeting to post them up, i can get pics if anyone is interested in them. I was thinking $125 for the down pipe, $100 for the header, and $50 for the up pipe, all are OBO+ shipping just let me know if you think the prices are out of line. I also have a center console guage mount and caspers knock guage if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Dan

very interested

yes,daniel i am very interested in these parts i would be glad to give you $300 plus shipping if there are no cracks in the header.
my email is dag1213@hotmail.com if you would send pictures i would like to see them.
thanks,d.g.

yes,daniel i am very interested in these parts i would be glad to give you $300 plus shipping if there are no cracks in the header.
my email is dag1213@hotmail.com if you would send pictures i would like to see them.
thanks,d.g.

Cool!
That puts you second in line. ;)

Sale pending! Thanks for the interest guys, i like finding deals on here, and i have no real use for it anymore so i thought i would give it up for someone to make good use of! I':mad: m just the one who is usually to late on the good deal

Thanks,Dan

Sale pending! Thanks for the interest guys, i like finding deals on here, and i have no real use for it anymore so i thought i would give it up for someone to make good use of! I':mad: m just the one who is usually to late on the good deal

Thanks,Dan

Guess I must have not been the first in line afteral. :frown:

any interest

evidently second is no good either. i didn't even get any pictures.

I had a PM that was at eleven on the board time, sorry.. Buyer is serious money is being sent.

Thanks, Dan

Down Pipe is still available! Buyer had elbow eliminated and didnt want it! $125+ shipping

Thanks,Dan

Attachments

• DSCF0574.jpg
    DSCF0574.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF0576.jpg
    DSCF0576.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 85
Back