Any Interest?

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
I have what i believe to be a poston's or ATR-pass side header ,an aftermarket mandrel bent up pipe, and a mandrel bent 2.5" downpipe off of my car they were all ceramic coated a while back, the down pipe has a egt bung welded into it. I have had these in my garage and just keep forgeting to post them up, i can get pics if anyone is interested in them. I was thinking $125 for the down pipe, $100 for the header, and $50 for the up pipe, all are OBO+ shipping just let me know if you think the prices are out of line. I also have a center console guage mount and caspers knock guage if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Dan

very interested

yes,daniel i am very interested in these parts i would be glad to give you $300 plus shipping if there are no cracks in the header.
my email is dag1213@hotmail.com if you would send pictures i would like to see them.
thanks,d.g.

Sale pending! Thanks for the interest guys, i like finding deals on here, and i have no real use for it anymore so i thought i would give it up for someone to make good use of! I':mad: m just the one who is usually to late on the good deal

Thanks,Dan

Sale pending! Thanks for the interest guys, i like finding deals on here, and i have no real use for it anymore so i thought i would give it up for someone to make good use of! I':mad: m just the one who is usually to late on the good deal

Thanks,Dan

Guess I must have not been the first in line afteral. :frown:

Down Pipe is still available! Buyer had elbow eliminated and didnt want it! $125+ shipping

Thanks,Dan

Attachments

• DSCF0574.jpg
    DSCF0574.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF0576.jpg
    DSCF0576.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 85
Back