You can type here any text you want

Anybody know anything about Erson Cams??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cabech984

I tore down my engine the other night and found that I have a relatively new camshaft in it. I wasnt planning on replacing it unless it was the stocker. The cam I have in there is an Erson Cam Grind number RV10H, here are the specs:

RPM Range: 1500-4800
Duration @.5: 208/208
Adv. Dur: 280/280
Max Lift: .434/.434
Lobe Sep: 111
Adv: 4 degrees

I plan on keeping the rebuild pretty stock. I am installing the stock rebuilt turbo but have plans to upgrade when I hit the jackpot. Its going to be stock bore, stock pistons, rods, refreshed heads. The only thing I was wondering is if this cam is going to limit me big time in the future? Should this cam work for me until I can afford the roller conversion? Thanks!!

Duttweiller used to install erson cams-the one you have is alittle better than stock.

Thats what I thought. I'll likely keep it since it looks brand new. I'm doing a rebuild on the engine, keeping it mainly stock w/ exception of that cam and ARP bolts. This cam will likely be fine for what I want out of the engine.

it is a .208/.208 with lower lift than the one we sell. It will work fine for you
MIke

Back