You can type here any text you want

anyone tried this out for holding more boost??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

spoolinV6

BRAKE JUMPER
MS14

When a trans brake is not for you, install this jumper and it will allow you to hold a ton a boost with your foot brake.

$179.00

GET AGGRESSIVE!!

wont let me copy over the picture. If you get on the site click "turbo buick catalog", then "interior/exterior/misc."

NOT A LINE LOCK.

The jumper is a solenoid that is tied into the front and back brakes...When you hit it all the pressure from both sections of the master cylinder is applied to the back brakes, therefore holding the drive wheels much harder and allowing higher boost launches. Be careful I have heard people have busted drums with these, and I'm sure you could blow out the wheels cylinders pretty easily.

Get a line lock instead. Doing a Burnout with a line lock won't glaze and heat up the brake pads and will allow you to hold a LOT more boost than you would if you did a powerbrake burnout.

If you can't hold ANY boost, besure your rear brakes work and you have a right side airbag at 15-20 psi.

And do Manual S10 Rear wheel cylinders...With a line lock and these I can hold pretty much all the boost I want and my powermaster doesn't even work...Course I think I'm gonna break my seat one of these days.

Back