You can type here any text you want

are there any syclone fans?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lt.dan

hey everyone, im new here and i was wondering do i have any syclone friends here?

thanks, i did but i cant post in the newbie forumn, says im not the chosen one or something to that effect.

Like said before, there are fans here but some of us have "too many toys" already. :eek: :D

I guess you could say that i'm a fan since i have one parked next to the buick.

There is one here very close to my house for sale. Has 5006 original miles. Talked to the guy at Toyota when he brought in his Tundra for suspension work. Only drives it on nice Sundays. He bought it with 1500 miles on it. He wants $25,000 for it. All original except battery I think he said. Looks brand new still.

I was just watching Lethal Weapon movie and there was a scene with a Sy and later on they were leanin against a Ty :)

Syclone

i have one...it was bought from Dennis Kirban..has a lot of miles but very clean...took it to the track a while back...13.46 at 99 and some change...very fun to drive.................Bob

I've had two. Wish I had kept one of them. Blast to drive. Went 13.20 @ 102 mph with nothing but a chip and some octane boost.

I've owned my syclone for over eight years now and looking to trade it to get back into a gn but it's a very fun truck and very quick.. back when it was stock it ran a best of 13.09 in the quarter with just a kirbin afpr and a dynomax ultraflow muffler. now it's not stock :)

I'm a big fan. I had a 93 Ty a few years back. Also had the Sy's baby brother, a Sonoma GT, for several years. Wish I had kept that ride. # 042 of 806 built...

Back